The Flash 5 Heroes I'd like to see on The Flash

1. Dr. Light (Both) Kimiyo would be easy to tie into the show as a scientist and her powers are fairly easy to adapt. Arthur would be a lot of fun just because he is a physcopath.
Doctor_Light_Kimiyo_Hoshi_0003.jpg
Doctor_Light_012.jpg

2. Fire - Already referenced. Her powers would be easy if they ommitted the flame form.
300px-Fire_Prime_Earth_0002.jpg
Justice_League_Generation_Lost_Vol_1_16_Variant_Textless.jpg

3. Zatanna - She's Zatanna, what other explanation is needed? She'd be great for a mini arc on either arrow or Flash with Vixen to help explain Magic.
Justice_League_Dark_Futures_End_Vol_1_1_Present_Textless.jpg
Zatanna_015.jpg

4. Vixen - I hope she makes the transition from animation to live action.
185px-Vixen%2C_The_Arrow_and_The_Flash_-_CWSeed.png

5. Dr. Fate - I just like him...
571124-ep00141001.jpg

Last edited:
I will name a few that are most likely to appear -

Mr. Terrific.
Jay Garrick.
Constantine
Hawk Girl.
Question.

Villains -

Black Hand
Brick.
Sports master.
Mr. Mirror.
Dr. Light.

unlike the big screen movies of the DC universe , the TV shows are the perfect way to bring in fan favorite characters that will honestly probably never see live action on the big screen. Not to say that they aren't just as captivating or interesting . Some true comic book greatness can be brought to life though.

Hawk and Dove
Doom Patrol
Challengers of the unknown
Alan Scott
Mr.Terrific

Just a personal favorite of mine...Dr.Mid-Nite.

YES to Elongated Man!!! I would love to see the Barry/Ralph bromance come to life.

Zatanna would be awesome too, seeing that they have dated before:
3226172-0531725416-view.php

191flash.gif

A relationship between them (a scientist and a magician) would be very fun and unique.

Not including heroes who are speedsters, whom we have already had a few announced, and heroes more likely to appear in the films such as Hal Jordan and Zatanna this is the list of heroes I would like.

1. Black Lightning - My favourite hero as a kid was Static but I feel he is more likely to be used in the movies. So the next best thing is Black Lightning. I think his powers would be quite easy to portray on a TV show and I also like the idea of having an older hero. Most of our heroes are quite young and the villains are usually older. It would be nice to have someone with a ton of life experience having to learn to having new powers.
  2. Plastic Man/Elongated Man - I'd like an amalgamation of the two with the character basically being Ralph but with the much more powerful abilities and the name of Plastic Man. I think it would be nice for Barry to have a best friend who isn't a love interest of forced upon him(star labs employees). I feel we've seen very little of Barry's life away from being the Flash or Iris and bringing in a character such as this might well be the way to do it. And just thinking of the power moves the two could performing together. I picture Barry running away from the villain whilst Plastic Man stretches across two the street and then Barry hits the blockade and flies back at the oncoming villain and knocks them out.
  3. Hawk & Dove - Possibly more likely to be on Arrow due to their use of magic this season. It would be nice to have a crime fighting duo who isn't part of Tran Arrow and it could show Dawn as wanting to join the team whilst Hank doesn't want to be controlled by Ollie.
  4. Faith - She has such great power and it would be interesting to have someone who is hiding herself from the world and doesn't even show her teammates what she actually looks like.
  5. Vox - It'd be nice to see Mal considering he has been mentioned and we've seen Cisco create technology similar to that. It could b what is used to bring Star Labs back to being the power in science it once was, according to this seasons supposed storyline.

I would like to see Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Supergirl and maybe even Batgirl and Nightwing.

With the multiverse being out there now , next season should be barry taking trips to the other worlds out there - the old 90s Flash , the 90s Birds of Prey , smallville where he can meet the adult bart allen and tom wellings superman etc.

Still waiting to see Ralph Dibny. I wouldnt even mind a non super powered version who is just a fantastic detective at the CCPD.

Elongated Man is the second best detective in the DC Universe after Batman, they could definately go this route with the character and have him help Team Flash as a detective

1991-92ImpelDCCosmicCards47-ElongatedManFront.jpg.html

tec363b.jpg

top-25-best-moments-of-the-old-dc-universe-20110831050439331.jpg

YES to Elongated Man!!! I would love to see the Barry/Ralph bromance come to life.

Zatanna would be awesome too, seeing that they have dated before:
3226172-0531725416-view.php

191flash.gif

A relationship between them (a scientist and a magician) would be very fun and unique.

With all the magic on Arrow I can't believe we still haven't gotten to see Zatanna! Always been a favorite character of mine I hope we get to see her soon

Zatanna is a must for at least Arrow.

Also, the producers can look to bring in characters from Super Friends:

Samurai
Apache Chief
El Dorado

Black Lightning is already in the works for his pilot, so they've got that covered.

The Flash is a very good-looking superhero (see pic below!):

42ca6e5f9c506845bdb1cdeee4486309--flash-art-the-flash.jpg

I think a physique-aesthetic DC Comics superhero such as Hawkman would pair nicely with the Flash:

hawkman1.jpg

You'd have a tricky time working it into the storyboarding context of the TV series, but perhaps Hawkman could pop in as some kind of 'messenger' about the need to constantly monitor the city (by flight or great swiftness-of-feet).

We should also consider DC-Marvel crossovers as a potential creative 'initiative' hidden in the Flash TV series...

:gngl:

I know Young Justice got renewed for Season 3 but it'd be awesome to see some of those characters in live action on the CW—maybe Aqualad to help face off again versus King Shark, or Blue Beetle? I'd never heard of some of the YJ villains before either, and some of them could work as well—like the Sportsmaster family with Cheshire and Artemis (but they'd probably work better over on Arrow instead of on Flash).

Some of the "throwaway" characters from JLU could make an appearance on the CW too, like:
- Shining Knight (could work with the time travel on the show)
- Brainiac 5
- Star Sapphire (especially if they ever add Hal Jordan)
- Vigilante
- Mister Miracle & Big Barda
- Stargirl & STRIPE
- The Shade
- Doctor Polaris
- Metamorpho
- Etrigan

I would love to see characters such as:
Question: investigating a crime but is being sought after by Dibny who thinks he killed this guy so he is finding evidence to clear his name.

Copperhead: snake villain and member of Legion of Doom

Hal Jordan: As lantern or not, flash saves him after a stunt show where he crashed a jet and trapped inside it and makes friends. He gets the ring soon after but build up to it.

Guy Gardner: He is jealous of Jordan especially after getting the ring which he finds out and wants to do anything to take it from him. Not hero or villain just jealousy.

Wonder Twins: Earth X heroes, misguided but threatful to others who goes too far with their powers which is connected to Gleek their alien monkey who chose them. They like profit, fame, power but try to be heroes.

There should be more but unsure. The ring needs to be given to Barry. Not going to Star Labs as much. Needs to save people and average city crimes, travel other cities to help too.

Booster Gold and Green Lantern really should apper with the Flash in the Flash or in Legends of Tommorow.

I dont know what are they waiting for?

Okay, lets do a tally of characters people wanted to see show up that have indeed shown up in at least one episode of The Flash.
Ralph Dibny aka Elongated Man
Jay Garrick
Wally West
Martian Manhunter
Supergirl
Jesse Quick
Abra Kadabra
Vixen
Hawkman
Hawkgirl

Gradually delivering on them all :up:

I would dig to see Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, I feel he's the big missing one.

I know Young Justice got renewed for Season 3 but it'd be awesome to see some of those characters in live action on the CW—maybe Aqualad to help face off again versus King Shark, or Blue Beetle? I'd never heard of some of the YJ villains before either, and some of them could work as well—like the Sportsmaster family with Cheshire and Artemis (but they'd probably work better over on Arrow instead of on Flash).

Some of the "throwaway" characters from JLU could make an appearance on the CW too, like:
- Shining Knight (could work with the time travel on the show)
- Brainiac 5
- Star Sapphire (especially if they ever add Hal Jordan)
- Vigilante
- Mister Miracle & Big Barda
- Stargirl & STRIPE
- The Shade
- Doctor Polaris
- Metamorpho
- Etrigan

In what world are Mister Miracle,Stargirl, Etrigan and Star Saphire “throw away” characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"