Did Bruce ever got married?

Discussion in 'Batman World' started by Two-Face, May 5, 2006.

1. Ibn Registered

:ghost: *head spins*

But wait. Since Grant Morisson is bringing back Ibn, does this mean that Bruce and Talia are......... still married? That would make the situation w/ Selena's child all the more f**ked up. And we all know that they're probably going to let us marinate in our little pots of mystery over who's who's daddy and who isn't. God help us all.:(

2. do u think he will ever have a chance with wonder woman?

3. trustyside-kick The Marine Marvel

I did not read but I made a thread asking about his relationship with Wonder Woman and appearently a few sparks flew but it did not work out and now she is mad at him and vice versa or something.

4. Nightwing 52 Things change

She isn't mad at him anymore, but before it was the other way around. He was angry at her for killing Maxwell Lord, but the ledger between them ended toward the end of Infinite Crisis #7.

5. trustyside-kick The Marine Marvel

Oh ok. See my brother has all of IC just I have not sat down and read them yet. I dunno, I cannot just start reading something unless there is a motivation to. :p

6. Mister J Enlightened to the Great Darkness

It's certainly worth the read. There are some good Batman moments throughout. Plus, you can get all the story at once. The rest of us had to wait months for this damn thing to come to an end.

7. trustyside-kick The Marine Marvel

Oh ya I know that and all. I just need the push to do it. Maybe when I read some stories I am more anxious to read I will read IC. Just depends on my mood. :p

8. Mister J Enlightened to the Great Darkness

*pushes t-k*

DO IT NOW! :p

9. trustyside-kick The Marine Marvel

Well I really would like to read the War Games saga and I downloaded War Drums and War Games and my brother has War Crimes issues so I planned on reading those first. After that Identity Crisis and then Infinite Crisis.

10. Ibn Registered

My friend, I think the real question is - Would he be able to handle Wonder Woman?:marv:

11. ChrisBaleBatman Legendary Hero

Bats? **** yeah

12. Ibn Registered

I don't know. I mean bullets can't even penetrate her. And, as we all know, she can be pretty rough. I think she'd be the one cowgirl to kill the horse, if you know what I mean:cool: !

13. BatmanBale Registered

Diddn't he marry Selina in his dreams? or was it real?

14. Fledermaus Registered

I think Selina married him in her dreams. In an Annual, I believe.

15. Batman/Joker Registered

No he never married. :joker:

16. Lorendiac Registered

Also, in Grant Morrison's run on the JLA in the late 90s, there was a story where the Key had trapped the minds of the JLA inside dream worlds to keep them distracted . . . for awhile. He knew they'd break loose sooner or later, and that was all part of his plan :)

In Batman's case, in his dream he was around sixty years old and happily married to Selina, with at least one child. He eventually figured out what was wrong, however, and as he turned away from her pleas to come back and help fight the Joker to save their kid (I think), he said something like, "We have no son, Selina. I'm sorry, but you aren't real." (That is not an exact quote.)

Still, as near as I can recall, his own subconscious must have been inspired to invent that scenario as a "dream world" that he would like to inhabit if he could. Just as Superman was dreaming about a world where Krypton was still in one piece.

17. ChrisBaleBatman Legendary Hero

Nah, Bats knows how to tame her.......or....er....wait....I just got it. Whoa..that's one cowgirl that can ride this horse anytime.....

Okay, perverted comment out of the way.

Talia's about it I guess. Although, how serious did he ever get with Vicki?

18. Nightwing 52 Things change

His relationship with Vicki was a bit torn, considering she was both romantically attached to him whether he was Batman or Bruce Wayne. She always had her assumptions that it was him who was under the mask, but he always found a way too make her think otherwise. There was nothing so serious between them as marriage when they were together.

19. Ibn Registered

You, my friend, are not alone.

20. ChrisBaleBatman Legendary Hero

hahahahahahaha....perverted jokes are cool.