Discussion: Abortion II

Clueless old white men. :(
I mean, they're definitely not clueless. They definitely know what they're doing. They're just trying to make sure as many of their constituents are as miserable as they can possibly be, that's all. :furious:

I mean, they're definitely not clueless. They definitely know what they're doing. They're just trying to make sure as many of their constituents are as miserable as they can possibly be, that's all. :furious:

If their long game is to ban abortion and contraception in some kind of theocracy then they're pretty clueless.

Women in general will simply avoid dating and men in general. The birth rate will plummet and so will the white population and the economy. The opposite of what they want.

If their long game is to ban abortion and contraception in some kind of theocracy then they're pretty clueless.

Women in general will simply avoid dating and men in general. The birth rate will plummet and so will the white population and the economy. The opposite of what they want.
I agree. I've been saying since the SC ruling that women should go on sex strike.

Yes, let's go back to the 1600's, well over a century before the country was founded and people still believed in witches and burning innocent people at the stake.
Leave it to a Republican to want to return to a time in human history that truly sucked for most people.

Allowing people with zero medical or science background decide the law on medical and science is always going to end badly, especially when the judges are conservative anti-science types.

The government of Alabama isn’t much different from the government of Iran.

We believe that each human being, from the moment of conception, is made in the image of God, created by Him to reflect His likeness. It is as if the People of Alabama took what was spoken of the prophet Jeremiah and applied it to every unborn person in this state: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, Before you were born I sanctified you." Jeremiah 1:5 (NKJV 1982). All three branches of government are subject to a constitutional mandate to treat each unborn human life with reverence. Carving out an exception for the people in this case, small as they were, would be unacceptable to the People of this State, who have required us to treat every human being in accordance with the fear of a holy God who made them in His image. For these reasons, and for the reasons stated in the main opinion, I concur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"