International Study on Abortion Yields Interesting Results

You should read up on things a little more. Studies have shown that in most rape cases the attackers seed doesn't take. Call it a good old fashioned defense system with our bodies if you will, nature.

Look, I know there are different scenarios like a woman who was raped and does happen to get pregnant, or a pregnancy that could kill her. In those cases, Yes!, get the abortion. I'm just sick of the ones out their that get them just because they don't want to own up to being responsible.

I know a girl or two personally, that are still in their early 20's and have had in the range of 4-9 abortions. That is bull****, if I let my beliefs fall(don't believe in hitting woman) I would have smacked them across the face, and I mean with full force.

Actually you specifically brought up McDonald's and the coffee when I made no direct reference to any specific examples, though there are many. It was the example that are society is becoming lazier and more and more immature and irresponsible over the years. That of course goes back to what others have said to me though, were in the past abortion was secret and wasn't talked about outside of the houses but possibly, key word is possibly, happened just as much according to them.

:up:

You are laughable do to the fact like a good number of the people on these boards you have no common sense and need everything to be spelled out for you. Here is why.......You jump to conclusions like the majority on here without stopping to THINK!

When I say people are becoming more and more irresponsible now days, if you had any common sense or smarts you would realize that it doesn't outright mean I'm meaning it in terms of everyone of those things you listed. You jumped to conclusions and started listing everything you could think of. If you go back and see the examples I used in past posts you would realize how now days too many people are becoming crybabies about everything.

Like I said before, suing companies over things that are their fault. Just because someone shows up to work and pays bills doesn't make them outright responsible. People do a lot of those things as a necessity to live. Responsibility also has to do with your actions in everyday life not just picking up a job, paying bills or raising kids. As for the raising kids lol!, that isn't going to well in our country either with parents suing(yet again) companies and whatnot because they in the end weren't watching what their kids were doing or watching on tv. Just because some people out their have kids doesn't instantly make them responsible, it comes down in that specific case to How are they raising them to be?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! oh my god! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"