Discussion: Canadian Politics

Always good to see that corrupted **** Charest get BTFO like this. :hehe:

The CPC will hopefully never win an election under Poilievre unless he re-centers...

NORAD shoots down ‘unidentified object’ over Yukon, Trudeau says - National | Globalnews.ca

Justin Trudeau:
“I ordered the take down of an unidentified object that violated Canadian airspace. @NORADCommand shot down the object over the Yukon. Canadian and U.S. aircraft were scrambled, and a U.S. F-22 successfully fired at the object.” “I spoke with President Biden this afternoon. Canadian Forces will now recover and analyze the wreckage of the object. Thank you to NORAD for keeping the watch over North America.”

Liberals and New Democrats reach a deal on pharmacare​

Deal sets out pharmacare framework and will cover contraception, diabetes treatment

Liberals and New Democrats reach a deal on pharmacare​

Deal sets out pharmacare framework and will cover contraception, diabetes treatment

So just contraception and diabetes pills and that's it. I guess if you need heart pills or cancer drugs or anything else l, you're just out of luck. :(

So just contraception and diabetes pills and that's it. I guess if you need heart pills or cancer drugs or anything else l, you're just out of luck. :(
They will have to do better if they want to help enough people to be really worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"