Discussion: Global Warming and Other Environmental Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this will only lead to Detroit becoming a bigger city. And then we can improve it, by doing what Chicago did. Picking a nice 5 mile squared area to protect and police, and letting the rest go to hell.

ShadowBoxing said:
here are a few maps of the new coastlines when the caps melt

earthnoice.jpg

40_17.GIF

Cool, shorter drive from Wisconsin to a beach,sweet. :up:

Who cares, we'll just conquer Canada to get the extra land back.

Europe will probably be screwed harder than us.

Who wants to live till they are 80, not me. Plus if the ice caps do melt, it will at least take the Yankees and Red Sox with it, and then Chicago is no longer the Second City. Too bad I wont be around but I will be laughing.

Demogoblin said:
Got any more of these maps for the rest of the world?
What are you talking about, don't you know that America is the world?

Everyone mock and jokes. lets face it noone really cares. BUT when the sword of damocles finally hits people are gonna be crying like little babies bwhaahahaaaaaaaaaa
mr_burns.gif

I'll be dead in 10 years.. with no kids to worry about.

Life is made!

Will the Reptilians survive said Ice Age?

I dunno. But, I don't think there is any solution that can solve this issue. Humanity should be prepared to accept massive casulties in next 100 years. Its gonna get really really hot...and then its gonna get really really really really cold. The earth is about to hit the reboot button this shes about to overheat. I guess we can try to draw it out by being more responsible with our energy consumption.

That's an interesting bit.

I know I should probably discuss what was said, but is it just me, or were you annoyed by the change in the muscial score that was being played? It was almost as if it was done intentionally to screw with how I perceived what was being said.

Well, that and the accents.

Axid said:
Good thing I'll be dead by then :confused: :up:
Wonderful logic. You have no intrest in preserving the human race?

Stewie Griffin said:
Wonderful logic. You have no intrest in preserving the human race?
The human race has 6.5 billion members. Plus it's not really a species worth preserving :o.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"