Discussion: The DEMOCRATIC Party III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only does she need to stay, they need to give her a bigger voice. She needs more exposure.

Your sarcasm is showing, Dox.

No, he really believes that...

I'm actually serious. Albeit for the wrong reasons.

I get it. You want to "watch the world burn". I'd rather not see the world burn.

I want substantive change, and change is unpredictable and scary. The only way we get that, is by a reboot.

I want substantive change, and change is unpredictable and scary. The only way we get that, is by a reboot.

You know what....I like the way you think. And I totally agree. Total collapse is the only way to get real change happening. Our government is too powerful, too bloated to change on its own. Too much money and power involved.

It could be temporary, but I wouldn't be surprised if it became permanent.

I give up.....this country has an immense desire to be run by idiots on both sides of the aisle. Oh well, so be it...

You know what....I like the way you think. And I totally agree. Total collapse is the only way to get real change happening. Our government is too powerful, too bloated to change on its own. Too much money and power involved.

Wow... I will disagree with the collapse,, the only way that will happen is if government is given the power to do so....umm what i mean by that is basically they have been given the power by the people. I think its hard to realise that the people of the USA are the ones responsible in giving power and taking it away.. Basically in short, if it collapses its because the people failed to take away the power from those they gave it to. On one hand we can blame the government,, but its a government by the people.

It could be temporary, but I wouldn't be surprised if it became permanent.

From my understanding whoever gets the temporary spot most likely won't run when they have the bi-election

He's probably one of the smartest, funniest guys in congress. He gets smeared by outlets like FOX, because he was the first openly gay congressman and he has no tolerance for knuckle-draggers like the teaparty and is not afraid to speak his mind (which is a very liberal mind).

Why is he an idiot? He's my representative and he's been brilliant.

And that is perfectly fine for you to say.....but he and Dodd are the main reasons we are in the predicament that we are in....yes Bush had to sign their legislation, so he holds some of the blame as well.

But, fine think of him as you wish. Most of the time we do think our representatives are fine, that is why they keep getting re-elected.

Also, we have some that hold to the principals of the tea party that post here, please refrain from derogatory terms like "knuckle draggers"

Thank you...:cwink:

And that is perfectly fine for you to say.....but he and Dodd are the main reasons we are in the predicament that we are in....yes Bush had to sign their legislation, so he holds some of the blame as well.

Sorry, but that's whitewashing the truth and replacing it with a rightwing friendly spin. The reason we're in this mess is primarily a combination of deregulation of the financial markets (in particular the repeal of the glass-steagall bill), the housing bubble, the Iraq war and the unpaid for Bush tax-cuts.

But, fine think of him as you wish. Most of the time we do think our representatives are fine, that is why they keep getting re-elected.

Also, we have some that hold to the principals of the tea party that post here, please refrain from derogatory terms like "knuckle draggers"

Thank you...:cwink:

I hope that means no one here can similarly insult liberals, since I'm a liberal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"