Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw very little on it on CNN, I don't watch the CBS, NBC or ABC nightly news....so I don't know about those, but the cable news shows...INCLUDING Fox, have done very little on it.

I think it kicked up a storm with Dobbs.

Who is culturally ignroant enough as it is.

The media covered up Edwards affair...really? Because when it broke, it didn't seem like they were "covering" it up.

Meh. Her material is getting old. She needs to try another gag, because the usual stuff is getting boring now.

She's the AC/DC of politics, except that AC/DC is still listenable after 36 years

Last edited:
Yeah, it's kinda the same song.

Except every AC/DC song is ****ing awesome.

Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh are both guilty pleasures for me.

I thought this was a joke too...apparently, it isn't.

:facepalm

Last edited:
I don't see Kirk winning the seat. He's only up by three points, and Giannoulias has low name recognition compared to Kirk who has been in the national spotlight for a while now.

Plus, Obama will campaign for the winner of the Democratic Primary.

I know what you mean. One you *********e to, and the other is [blackout]Ann Coulter[/blackout].

I have had this screen open for five minutes to think of a reply that I am satisfied with. I got nothing. Good show.

Well, if he does happen to go to jail in the middle of the taping, maybe they can coax Trent Lot out as a replacement. I've never seen someone with a head like an Easter Island statue try to dance. It could be amusing.

I think he wants to learn the waltz for his eventual prison wedding to "Aryan Mike" in cell block D. I just hope Julianne Hough remembers to teach him the ladies' steps too.

They tend to be pleasures for a lot of unintelligent people...

This had me hooked, it was hilarious just to see how far a Republican could go with his spinning shenanigans. I invite anyone to sit down and watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"