• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Disturbia

Gave this movie a rent and it was awesome!!! It really kept you on the edge of your seat the entire movie!!! One of the best films of this year B+:up:

This film looks decent.

I just saw the advert for it on one of the channels, there was also a cool song playing in the background, lyrics went something along about being "lonely..." anyone else see this and know what song it is?

From the UK by the way not sure if the trailer is different.

Is it barely getting released over there?

This film looks decent.

I just saw the advert for it on one of the channels, there was also a cool song playing in the background, lyrics went something along about being "lonely..." anyone else see this and know what song it is?

Lonely Day by System of a Down I think

maybe I hope they show it again the song was awesome

In the short trailer, it's a song called 'Shattered' by a band called 'Level'.

hey thanks checked it out but it's not the one, it was a slow song and kinda sad i'll keep a look out and let you know if I see it again, thanks though

This film looks decent.

Just saw that ad as well mate ....... looks very interesting and hopefully worth the price of a ticket.

Will let you know if I find any info on the music.

It is a good movie. Or is this different than the 'Disturbia' with Shia Labeuf? Because that came out a long time ago and is already on DVD.

This film looks decent.

The best song from that movie plays during the scene with the lawn gnome and then during the credits.

It's called Taper Jean Girl by Kings of Leon. It's sooooo good. Like :heart: good.

Kings of Leon!

looks at username... kol.... Kings Of Leon!

I hated this movie :o

The best song from that movie plays during the scene with the lawn gnome and then during the credits.

It's called Taper Jean Girl by Kings of Leon. It's sooooo good. Like :heart: good.
LOL when we watched it my friends and I were laughing at how bad that song was, we still start singing it once in awhile for a laugh. "unhuh yeah yeah"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"