Djimon Hounsou is The Fisherman King

Where is this guy hiding?! Haven't even see a glimpse of him at comic-con.

I really don’t think we will see a whole lot of the fisherman king. Probably like one scene even

I have no idea why they are holding back on this guy.... so frustrating.
Unfinished CGI.

BTW, I remember this whenever I hear that name.
220px-Digimon_Digital_Monsters_Season_1_DVD_Cover.png

Last edited:
"In this scene, King Orm has gone to the Fisherman King to enlist his help to declare war on the ocean-polluting surface world"

So judging by the set reports, Fisherman King will either fight King Orm or become allies. Very intriguing.

Shouldn't he be called The Fish King, or The Fishman King, or The Fisher King?

He's the king of the Fisherman, but I'm sure he has a real name. Like Gorton.

Shouldn't he be called The Fish King, or The Fishman King, or The Fisher King?

It could be a reference to the Aquaman villain Fisherman.

Last edited:
I like it. I mean if you think hard enough about it the concept of a fisherman is a bit creepy. You’re walking around and think you see a bit of food and then suddenly you’re yanked upwards with a hook in your mouth. A mirrored version of that would definitely give it that twisted fairytale feeling

So do you guys think that Fisherman King will side with Arthur or Orm?

I could see him siding with orm originally. I don’t think if you look like him you’re going to get a very good deal from the surface dwellers. But by the end he will have a truce with Arthur, at least until something better turns up

I could see him siding with orm originally. I don’t think if you look like him you’re going to get a very good deal from the surface dwellers. But by the end he will have a truce with Arthur, at least until something better turns up

That sounds very interesting.

I just hope he has some epic kick a$$ moments.

Vision, your excitement for this character makes me even more excited.

As for Fisherman, I think he'll be neutral, but eventually turn into a villain by the end.

Vision, your excitement for this character makes me even more excited.

As for Fisherman, I think he'll be neutral, but eventually turn into a villain by the end.

Thank you so much for the fanatic compliment. Reading posts like that bring joy to my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"