Do you ever feel like there's nothing happening on the Internet anymore?

Facebook stopped being cool because all of our parents and family members got profiles too, and demanded that we friend them. So now we can't post inappropriate statuses or pictures of us drunk at parties. I want to write insanely horrific things on Facebook, but my girlfriend's mom, or my girlfriend's cousin, or my mom, or my aunt's-friend's-cousin's-brother's-mother are going to get all ******** about it, so then I'll get approached in town and be asked if I'm some terrible gay sadist. And god forbid, if your mom gets Facebook, you BETTER friend her or it's "What, you're too ashamed to be my friend? You don't love me? Are you embarrassed?" - It's like, **** you.

:pal::awesome::woot::oldrazz::funny::hyper:

You can't say or do things on the internet that would get you slapped up across your head in real life because now your mom can read it and still slap you up across your head.....oh noes, life is rough for you.

Mom will always have the power, that is an undeniable fact.

:pal::awesome::woot::oldrazz::funny::hyper:

You can't say or do things on the internet that would get you slapped up across your head in real life because now your mom can read it and still slap you up across your head.....oh noes, life is rough for you.

Did I say life was rough? Come on, don't be like that, man. I'm venting.

Don't mind the old man, he needs the tears of the young to keep him strong.

I can get lost on tvtropes for hours.

Yup.

I had almost 50 tabs open on Cracked one time. I had to force myself to stop when my browser started crashing and it took me about two weeks to read them all.

No one made you add your parents to your Facebook. I rarely use Facebook, but I told my parents I wasn't adding them because I wanted to keep things private and they were fine with it. They have my number. I see them daily. They can text or call. There is no need for me to add them as friends on Facebook.

And if your parents aren't fine with you not adding them and you are an adult just remind them that it's ****ing Facebook and not a big deal. They are adults and hopefully behave as such.

Last edited:
depends on what your interests are.

i follow a lot of artists and authors on tumblr, as well as people who post things i like. i've found a lot of songs, book recommendations and stuff on there.
deviant art is great if you're into art. again, i follow a lot of comic book artists, read tutorials, download resources etc
the only forums i post on are here, dkb, and br.com. and i've finally started to branch out on blu-ray.com (there's a group for hype members if anyone is over there)
facebook i use for family connections mostly as most of my family is not close and we do an annual newsletter and stuff like that
ancestry and similar sites interest me cuz i'm very into genealogy.

you've just gotta find a niche or tell people what you like cuz i guarantee that someone here can recommend something you might be into.

and C. Lee did have the best advice. When all else fails, Go OUTSIDE!

I'm friends with my parents on Facebook. The things I do and say are real life is way worst than anything I do or say on Facebook haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"