Excessive Posting on the Hype Makes My Brain Feel Like Gravy!!!

I post at work all day long. Then I post at night when I am writing. It never ends.

Hey, having a tumor is Holly's thing. :cmad:

It's 1:30 and I have only eaten some Pumkin seeds today :(

...It's time for LUNCH! :cmad:

Preferably something with gravy! :)

Holly's tumor is the one tumor to rule them all.

On days like this when there's nothing HUGE going on at work, I might make 75-100 posts...but at the end of the day I feel like my brain is turning into *****! I get to a point where posting isn't fun, its more like an addiction that keeps going b/c i've got nothing better to do. Does anyone else feel wasted after too much hype?? :(

Yes, I have the same problem at work :csad:

On days like this when there's nothing HUGE going on at work, I might make 75-100 posts...but at the end of the day I feel like my brain is turning into *****! I get to a point where posting isn't fun, its more like an addiction that keeps going b/c i've got nothing better to do. Does anyone else feel wasted after too much hype?? :(

yes, till this day i can't figure out why i keep coming to this site. am i that lonely?!:huh:

Yup I'm new here too! How many days have you been here for?

Been 9 days for me and I'm really enjoying it here!

My technical join date is the 16th but I didn't get the activation e-mail for a while because my e-mail filed it as spam. :cmad:

I finally got that ordeal taken care of and have now been posting for a week. I love it. It's great fun. :woot:

I don't have a level of posting per day. It all depends on who's on, what threads are happening and such.

My name is tzarinna and I'm a Hypeaholic. :csad:

Maybe we should talk afterward. I know this great place.

**opens door for the lady**

Maybe we should talk afterward. I know this great place.

**opens door for the lady**

pre-marriage counseling? Is that where you pre-argue about your pre-kids and her pre-dependence on bingo?

I wonder if he gets to have a pre-affair? :huh:

jag

hmm...good time as ever to save up some pre-alimony.

He's probably gonna get pre-crabs. I just know it. His pre-mistress is a ****.

jag

:nostradamus:

jag

claude have mercy...time for this guy

doriangreco.jpg

I'll bring the popcorn...jag, you bring the Colt 45.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"