Do you ever miss school?

Metal Spidey

Spider-Man rules!
Reaction score
This is for people who have dropped-out or graduated from school.

Do you ever miss the halls, crowd of students, pens & papers, gym, etc? I find myself missing school sometimes. Sometimes I wish I could go back and do stuff I never had the chance/cojones to do. During High School I had some serious Social Anxiety problems but I can definitely deal with it now.

I think we all do frankly. I didn't have a good time in high school when I was in it, but looking back I would've done a lot more. It's just that it all seemed so silly now. The way people would act and what we thought was important.

Those people who always look back on their high school days as the best days of their lives have unfulfilling lives and I frankly feel sorry for them. When you always look back the future will move further away.

I just miss not having to put a lot of effort into my work.

Those people who always look back on their high school days as the best days of their lives have unfulfilling lives and I frankly feel sorry for them. When you always look back the future will move further away.

Agreed, in full.

I miss school, i keep trying to go back but work keeps killing that dream.

I just miss not having to put a lot of effort into my work.

Same here, I wish I would've done more work, but I am so happy it's over, I hate to see what people think of me when I'm less naive.

I hate high school even more when I look back at it and see all the phonies I thought were friends. College, on the other hand, I missed. Not the people, just the atmosphere. I'm glad to be back.

I miss certain aspects of school.. not high school necessarily, that wasn't anything special.

I dunno if college would have that same general feeling, but I should probably try getting in one of these days.

I miss high school every day. I miss wrestling, I miss my friends, I miss having a fun time but I don't miss the school work. Compared to college school work I'd gladly take it back though.

Highschool? No way. I miss college, though. I miss being introduced to new ideas and good things to read.

`Let me think......Uh, NO!
School years were some of my worst years.

-All boys school
-Uniforms
-Terrible classes
-Terrible sports
-80% of the teachers could not teach

I certainly miss high school, but I don't long for it in any kind of unhealthy way. I'll be done with college this year, so I don't know how I'll feel then. I like working, and I'll be moving in with my very long-time girlfriend. I think I'll miss it, but am very stoked about starting the next phase of my life.

The only thing I miss about high school were most of the girls.

I miss the fun I had with my high school friends in high school. It's more fun in college but there are times where I just want to go back and hang out with the people I liked from high school and have a good time.

I think I got through high school alright, but it's taken me until my last year of university to really find a groove. It'll be depressing that as soon as I hit my stride, I graduate. :(

No, not at all. High School was definitely fun for me, but those are memories I'll always have. No need to relive them all over again.

I was a super senior so yeah no i don't miss it.

Last edited:
Sometimes I think about school and wish I could do high school over again, but then I remember what teenagers look and sound like these days and realize that I would put a bullet through my f**king skull if I had to dress that way and sound like that.

I agree with Eastwood- "This is generation *****!"

Sometimes I think about school and wish I could do high school over again, but then I remember what teenagers look and sound like these days and realize that I would put a bullet through my f**king skull if I had to dress that way and sound like that.

I agree with Eastwood- "This is generation *****!"
Preach it brotha!

I miss hanging out with 2 of my friends from high school whom I still keep active phone contact with, but other than that, no. High school friends are phony for the most part. During the semester, I'd help them out and they'd chill with me in exchange. Zoom to next after summer vacation and I see them in the hallway, I'm lucky to get a hi.

College is much better. You have more control over your life and people are less phony (but still phony to some extent).

I never miss school. I went there, made friends, graduated, moved on with my life. I don't keep in touch with anyone. I have never attended a reunion, graduated in 1994. I raise my kid who is a freshman and she always comes home with the daily drama, blah, blah, blah. It's pretty pointless I think in that she thinks this is all her life is and will be forever. When she doesn't get to do things, she says that she only has one life and she'll never get another chance. Give me a break, you'll have so many opportunities to do things in life. Drives me nuts sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"