Do You Fear God?

As a child would fear his father, not as a lamb would fear a wolf.

Danger Mouse said:
As a child would fear his father, not as a lamb would fear a wolf.

haha, i like that

i voted no...for the reasons stated in the option...

Where's the "No, I don't fear him, but he's around here somewhere" option?

Because I believe in God, but I'm not afraid of him.

That's 'cause God doesn't come to your place on Friday nights to play cards. Jerk always wins too. I suspect he's cheating.

Despite being agnostic, subconsciously, I actually do. But that's just bulls**t conditioning, I'll get over it eventually.

there should be one that says: No, I believe he is all devine and I shouldnt fear his decisions

Where's the answer yes -- because he's a mass murdering psychopath?

As for my answer, no, because one doesn't exist.

astroid-man said:
there should be one that says: No, I believe he is all devine and I shouldnt fear his decisions
You're just not good at reading a poker-face.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I only fear Ronny Shade.

I only fear Ronny because he'd do really stupid **** that I suggest...wait that's not fear I now realize it's hopeless and utter appreciation that he'd be sitting next to me in a cell for our shenanigans while getting felt up by some dude dressed as a chic as he holds me close, whispering threats of revenge:up:

Hey Ronny!:)

BlackSymbiote said:

yeah technically according to the bible he's the worse religous extremist terrorist of all time. Remember the "great" flood?

and not only that, but he's all into torture punishments as well with his fire and brimstone, punishing and rewarding people for which creed they choose.

Isn't that our whole problem with the middle east? Apparently American's God has the same mindset as Osama Bin Laden.

BlackSymbiote said:

*Sniff.....someone else who see's what I see.
Very sore subject for me....the egotistical, arrogant......
I don't fear a being that's asks a man to kill his son just because, or creates a son to help his people and His children to have him killed by those he created, I just look at him funny and shake my head.

I believe in him, who else makes 'His children's' lives a living Hell.
This is my conclusion at least for the past two years anyway....
Since we are supposedly God's children, we are the second born after his 'perfect' Angels..i.e. Michael, Lucifer. Lucifer now ruler, watcher of Hell whatever, he realized that not even His creations are perfect, they are flawed....enter...humans.

1. God put temptation on Earth, not the Devil (whoever that is)
God said to His children...'Do Not Eat The Apples'
What do children do when they are told not to do something?

2. God lives through us as some parents live through there children. We are his 'What If's...'
'What if I were an unpure specimen living selfishly, uncaring?'
Since the Angels hate humans and see God as the perfect pure being he created us to live out his fantasies if you will.

To put it shortly...How can I fear God when I'm told he's in everyone including myself. We are his pawns in his chess game. I mean how can I fear Him when he can kill me at any time anywhere?( I don't fear Death it's inevitable suck it up) He does what he wants when he wants.

ookami said:
I only fear Ronny because he'd do really stupid **** that I suggest...wait that's not fear I now realize it's hopeless and utter appreciation that he'd be sitting next to me in a cell for our shenanigans while getting felt up by some dude dressed as a chic as he holds me close, whispering threats of revenge:up:

Hey Ronny!:)
Hey Ook!

Um....I don't really know how to respond to that...

Ronny Shade said:

See you always do what I say or suggest lol
Now go slap anyone who asks stupid questions:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zelzela
Back