Your Ultimate Fear

Hobgoblin

Veritas veritatum
Reaction score
I dont mean "Are you afraid of heights?" or "Do you fear public speaking?" What I mean is, what could happen to you that you would never get over it? The worst thing that could ever happen to you? Dont answer right away, give it some thought.

I guess my fear would be doing nothing with my life: Having a meaningless, empty job that I hate but keep forever. I want to leave a mark. I dont want to be forgotten a week after I die. I dont want a life that I've settled for. I want to use my full potential. I just dont know if I can.

Yes, I'm an egotistical ass. :o

Right Now I'm stuck in a meaningless job trying to pay bills and stuck living where I don't want to be. I think I'm living your nightmare.

my ultimate fear would be everyone I'm close to leaving me, thus I would be alone for the rest of my life. :csad:

double post!

Last edited:
Waking up with a squid in my bed

You mean like spiders on the field?

no I mean like everyone close to me just gets up and leaves me. I've even had dreams of it (nightmares really). I think it's a "mommy" issue since my mom is in the dream everytime. I need to see a therapist. :csad:

no I mean like everyone close to me just gets up and leaves me. I've even had dreams of it (nightmares really). I think it's a "mommy" issue since my mom is in the dream everytime. I need to see a therapist. :csad:

Well, you just showed me my ultimate fear...

One day, no one will get my jokes ever again.

Waking up at the start of 28 Days Later, even if the infected/zombies never turn up I'd fear them like hell. I've always had this fear long before I saw the movie.

Being buried in styrofoam. :ikyn

Being along for the rest of my life. Or being stabbed up, seen that happen too many times and I know it isn't a very nice thing. So yea, I'm **** scared of being stabbed.

lol^

Mine is becoming wilted/tired/non-active. I want to live full-on until I die. In my eyes there is nothing worse than being put out to pasture, being dead whilst still alive.

Edit: The 'lol' was directed at Matt. :/

Really I don't have many ultimate constant fears. Today and for now I am afraid of not being able to change careers, but that might change sometime in the future.

my ultimate fear would be everyone I'm close to leaving me, thus I would be alone for the rest of my life. :csad:

My biggest fear is this mixed with some of those people dying.

I've had nightmares of people leaving me and also nightmares about my closest relations dying. I hate those dreams :cmad:

snakes, losing my sight(being a photographer you can guess why)

and the main one thats been bugging me for a while is being forgotten.

The dentist.
I love my dentist... I was just there yesterday.
I was laughing and talking when I didn't have all the stuff in my mouth :p

I know that fear... I've been getting a root canal over the last few months. Turns out it was all pointless coz the tooth still has to come out :csad:
That stinks... but I still love the dentist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"