Do You Hate Free Loaders?

Nirvana

Slowly Losing My Mind
Reaction score
So there was this guy, we'll call him "Josh". Now Josh got married to my friend's sister four years ago and since then they both cheated on each other and he filed for a divorce. During his divorce he would come and stay at my house because "He didn't know anyone else in FL" and needed a place to stay. My parents said it was okay but after awhile he started to become completely annoying. After awhile he left (willing) with no money or a place to go. He ended up moving to Virginia to go back to his Mom's shortly after. This was three years ago.

Fast forward to today. Exactly 20 minutes ago to be exact. Here comes Josh showing up at my house. My older brother asks him what he's doing in town and he says he moved down again...with no home. All his luggage was in his car. He said he needs a place to stay. Now, if I lived in my own apartment like I did before I would tell him he could stay for a couple days but would then have to leave after that. But considering that I'm back at home, I have no saying who can stay over here.

Do you hate Free Loaders?

I hate mooches...

this one friend will take any food from you and it bothers me quite a bit.

(let fat jokes begin)

I lived in an apartment for awhile, but when I transferred schools I moved back home. LoL, my parents don't care.

wow, you hit a nearve there... freeloaders. So in 2001.. my live in boyfriend and i had a small cheap apartment. Our first place out on our own all grown up and stuff. I worked my butt off paying the bills and he always had trouble keeping a job siting that it wasnt for him, or he didnt like it which stuck me with 95% of the living expenses he would only hold a job for a week or two at a time. i was so fed up we almost broke up multiple times. Then he promised nay SWORE to keep a job, and for 3 months he held onto a clerk job at a 7-11 which isnt much, but at least its SOMETHING to take the burden off. His crappy 87 honda died one week and his parents as nice as they are decided to help him get a new car, so they cosigned for a brand new corolla and i put up my RX7 so we could share a reliable car. One month later.. (getting mad just THINKING about it) he QUIT HIS JOB!!!!!, not just that, but 3 days before rent and the new car payment was due.... AAAND he didnt even tell me for 2 days and once he got his final paycheck he spent it on booze and video games without anycare of the fact now i would have to figure a way to come up with it all. ooooh yeah freeloaders... human slugs leaving a trail of empty beer cans and sock funk.. (bitter) :cmad:

One of my oldest friends was kicked out of his house, and came over to free load. I kicked him out after a few days and he said he was going to fight me and all these other things and I saw him and he did nothing. I'm assuming he is still doing that.

Who doesn't hate free loaders? I also hate people who stay in my house for more than a few hours. I have a friend...well we don't really hang that much anymore, but he is the type of person who wouldn't feel bad if you sepnt all your money on him.

Who doesn't hate free loaders? I also hate people who stay in my house for more than a few hours. I have a friend...well we don't really hang that much anymore, but he is the type of person who wouldn't feel bad if you sepnt all your money on him.

Quit slandering Rando.

If you get taken advantage of by a freeloader its your own damn fault. No use cryin about it.

I do indeed hate free loaders. I have a friend who's only reason to see me used to be for food. Glad he's grown up and gotten a job now.

So there was this guy, we'll call him "Josh". Now Josh got married to my friend's sister four years ago and since then they both cheated on each other and he filed for a divorce. During his divorce he would come and stay at my house because "He didn't know anyone else in FL" and needed a place to stay. My parents said it was okay but after awhile he started to become completely annoying. After awhile he left (willing) with no money or a place to go. He ended up moving to Virginia to go back to his Mom's shortly after. This was three years ago.

Fast forward to today. Exactly 20 minutes ago to be exact. Here comes Josh showing up at my house. My older brother asks him what he's doing in town and he says he moved down again...with no home. All his luggage was in his car. He said he needs a place to stay. Now, if I lived in my own apartment like I did before I would tell him he could stay for a couple days but would then have to leave after that. But considering that I'm back at home, I have no saying who can stay over here.

Do you hate Free Loaders?

:whatever:

I wonder how much it boils down to being babied too much by your parents.

If growing up everytime you begged and whined you eventually got what you wanted, you'd internalize that this was the way around getting things.

People like this are probably more likely to end up homeless once support systems like parents, siblings, and friends cut them off and they can't handle the pressures of doing things on their own.

wow, you hit a nearve there... freeloaders. So in 2001.. my live in boyfriend and i had a small cheap apartment. Our first place out on our own all grown up and stuff. I worked my butt off paying the bills and he always had trouble keeping a job siting that it wasnt for him, or he didnt like it which stuck me with 95% of the living expenses he would only hold a job for a week or two at a time. i was so fed up we almost broke up multiple times. Then he promised nay SWORE to keep a job, and for 3 months he held onto a clerk job at a 7-11 which isnt much, but at least its SOMETHING to take the burden off. His crappy 87 honda died one week and his parents as nice as they are decided to help him get a new car, so they cosigned for a brand new corolla and i put up my RX7 so we could share a reliable car. One month later.. (getting mad just THINKING about it) he QUIT HIS JOB!!!!!, not just that, but 3 days before rent and the new car payment was due.... AAAND he didnt even tell me for 2 days and once he got his final paycheck he spent it on booze and video games without anycare of the fact now i would have to figure a way to come up with it all. ooooh yeah freeloaders... human slugs leaving a trail of empty beer cans and sock funk.. (bitter) :cmad:

Wow what a guy.

So here's an update to my original story. So this guy (Josh) comes into my house Saturday night and so far I'm treating him like a normal guest (I even gave him dinner) and asking about his plans. But I refuse to ask where he's staying because that'll prompt him to ask to stay. So after sitting there in silence I tell him straight up "Yeah, you can't stay here" where to proceeds to ask why. I make up some bull**** excuse and he says okay. After awhile he still hasn't left my house so I tell him to leave. He asks "What am I suppose to do?" and I tell him to go rent a hotel room. I haven't heard from him since. :up:

I think the reason I started this thread was because I was so pissed by the fact that he would come to my house with no money, a job or a plan of action and expected to stay here, expecting to mooch off of us. That had me ****ing furious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"