Do you like the black and white?

Catman

Avenger
Reaction score
Based on the teaser it seems like the beginning of the film will be in black and white. Do you like this or not? Honestly, I think it's pretty cool. The film is gonna offer something that we haven't seen in the other Bond films. Sure, the gunbarrel sequence in the Connery films were in B&W, but this is different.

I revoke my dumbass statement from 3 months ago

i love the idea, but just for the beginning of the movie

Its a little Noir kick at the start of the film... Just look at the use of the angle shots and shadows in the teaser :up:

I think it's going to be fantastic. A little experimentation is good now and again.

I love it. It makes everything so much more dramatic and intense.

SpyderDan said:
I think it's going to be fantastic. A little experimentation is good now and again.

I agree, dude.

its a great idea, ideal way to show tension, grit and transition to double-o status

I have no problem with the black and white scenes. I like it

I like it and it's different then other Bond movies.

Yeah. big fan of the B&W for sure. Though,it would seem odd to have it go from black and white instantly to color. :confused:

I love the black and white scenes from the teaser, they are what actually got me interested in seeing this movie.

Sabretooth said:
Yeah. big fan of the B&W for sure. Though,it would seem odd to have it go from black and white instantly to color. :confused:

It won't be that odd. The first color seen in the film is the blood dripping down to gun barrel which fades into the main credits which I assume will fade to color.

^^^ Yeah, that's what i was thinking. should look very cool.

too bad the whole movie cant be black and white:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"