Do you wear glasses?

I've come to terms with wearing glasses all the time lately, but I really hate playing sports with them. Not only because they might break, but because it's harder to get a clear focus on a ball when they move from clear (in the frames) to blurry (away from the frame). That's why I prefer contacts, you can see in any direction without having to move your eye to get a better focus.

I've come to terms with wearing glasses all the time lately, but I really hate playing sports with them. Not only because they might break, but because it's harder to get a clear focus on a ball when they move from clear (in the frames) to blurry (away from the frame). That's why I prefer contacts, you can see in any direction without having to move your eye to get a better focus.

Yeah, it's not a good idea. I don;t own contacts or anything so when I play basketball I'd take them off and I could manage but from far away things could get a little blurry. So once, I had them on, and of course a small part (the nose thingy) broke.
But what your saying is true about the in and out of frames problem. I experience that when I'm eating food. haha. I won't explain but it happens!

When I'm at home, usually. When I'm out, it's contacts.

i wear them all the time...don't need to but i do...

I wear mine all the time. I just a got a new pair on saturday with transition lenses.

I voted No
cause I have 20/20 vision but I actually would like glasses when my vision does become worse. :o
I think glasses look cool, not the thin rimmed ones though. I like the ones like HRG has in heroes.

When i used to wrestle in high school ..I wore contacts but i kept losing the damned things...so back to glasses ( took em off during wrestling..lol)

i need to get a new pair of glasses, the ones i have now aren't as up to date as my contacts.

I mostly wear contacts but I wear glasses at night (before I go to bed). My contacts irritate me sometimes and I have been thinking about going back to glasses full time, but I don't want to.

I mostly wear contacts but I wear glasses at night (before I go to bed). My contacts irritate me sometimes and I have been thinking about going back to glasses full time, but I don't want to.

Same thing happened to. I didn't wanna go back to glasses but I was forced to because the contacts made my eyes worse.

Simple topic. Do you? How do you feel about it? Do you really care? Are they stylish?
I use to wear glasses but they made me look ugly so I ditched em and got contacts

i used to wear contacts but once when i tried to put one in it fliped up and went up to the top of my eye and i had to got to the hospital, that happend twice, so i just use glasses

i love my glasses. i've been wearing glasses for a few years, and i think i look weird when i take them off now.

i never did like contacts. i tried, but i don't like putting stuff in my eye.

plus, glasses make you look smarter, instantly.

I wear glasses. My optometrist says I'd be legally blind if glasses didn't exist. I don't mind them most of the time. I hate it when I forget them somewhere, though, or they get dirty in an inconvenient place. I can literally not see a foot in front of me clearly.

Computer, TV, Reading. I can see without 'em just my one eye goes crooked and I sort of lost em a month ago so my eye's got like permanent eye cancer now. haha

I voted "Yes, for certain things" because that's what I should do. But I don't. I really need to get new ones.

I wear both. Glasses is usually worn at home or over the weekend, but whe I'm doing more physical stuff, I have my contacts in. My contacts are fairly new too, but I just got frustrated coaching and playing sports in my glasses as they go flying or I always have to slow down because they might slip.

Just sunglasses, but they're mainly for looks.

But since that's not an option, I went with "No, and hopefully won't need to."

So, I recently went to get a new prescription to start wearing contacts but I have extremely bad astigmatism in my left eye so contacts weren't recommended. I have a consultation for Lasik MD booked this week and hopefully the price is right.

I most wear contacts, but I do wear glasses from time to time. I switch between the two.

I LOVE wearing contacts. No more constant rubbing on the bridge of your nose, no thinking your vision is getting worse when your glasses are dirty, being able to wear sunglasses... it's awesome.

The downside is now everyone can see the huge bags under my eyes...

Yeah I wear glasses, but most of the time I wear contacts. I'm really short sighted and can't see very well at all without either of them. I tend to wear my glasses mostly to give my eyes a break from contacts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"