Comics Doc Ock's a Queen!

iloveclones

spooky....
Reaction score
I was curious about that Spidey chess set that's been running along the top of the screen. A little rich for my blood, but I wanted to see what the pieces would be. I always knew Otto was repressed....

HEROES
King: Spider-man (red & blue)
Queen: Symbiote Spider-man (black)
Knight: Punisher
Knight: Moon Knight
Bishop: Daredevil
Bishop: Black Cat
Rook: Cloak & Dagger
Rook: Blade
Pawn: Spider Tracer

VILLIANS
King: Green Goblin
Queen: Doctor Octopus
Knight: Scorpion
Knight: Sandman
Bishop: Electro
Bishop: Lizard
Rook: Venom
Rook: Rhino
Pawn: Spider Slayer

Damn you man you gave me a fright, for a horrible second there I thought Marvel were up to some new nasty tricks on poor old Ock :eek: :p

Making Doc Ock gay would be "nasty"?

Dolt.:rolleyes:

Dude....I was worried there, for a sec...

And, no, making Ock gay wouldn't be nasty, but it would come across as yet ANOTHER attempt made by the comics community to cash in on homosexuality. "We'll make another character gay! That'll be cool, right?"

You want to see a gay/lesbian couple handled with respect, read Catwoman. Holly and Sharon's relationship is handled quite well, and it doesn't feel forced. Also, check out Runaways. Carolina is a lesbian, and she is treated with respect and comes across in a positive light.

Making Ock gay would be nothign more than another "Shock" story.

Besides...Ock strikes me as someone who wouldn't tolerate another man or woman's influence over his life.

That said, that chess set is way too expensive for me, and I don't even play chess...I'm an uno-guy!:up:

Much cheaper alternative (game, not lifestyle)

B00006ZCCC.01.PT01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

wouldn't mj and black cat make more appropriate queens fo the chess game?

USMC said:
Making Doc Ock gay would be "nasty"?

Dolt.:rolleyes:

Since they've established him as heterosexual, yes it would be a nasty trick. I'm not knocking being gay. I'm knocking the notion of making Ock something he's clearly not.

Dolt.

Doc Ock said:
Since they've established him as heterosexual, yes it would be a nasty trick. I'm not knocking being gay. I'm knocking the notion of making Ock something he's clearly not.

Dolt.

True. I'm pretty sure that his relationship with Stunner solidified his heterosexuality.

iloveclones said:
Much cheaper alternative (game, not lifestyle)

B00006ZCCC.01.PT01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Spidey-UNO?!?! WOW! That's better than the comics (nowadays, anyway)!!

He's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, gelatine
Dynamite with a laserbeam
Guaranteed to blow your mind (anytime)

:D

Doc Ock said:
I'm knocking the notion of making Ock something he's clearly not.

You mean like a good character?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"