Iron Fist Doctor strange to visit iron fist?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/04...pear-in-netflixs-iron-fist-as-doctor-strange/

What do you think? Would you like to see benedict cumberbatch appear in iron fist? I think it might be intriguing but hopefully it won't slow the plot down in the iron fist series.

It might be interesting that doctor strange was trying to get to K'un lun after his accident but unlike Danny he didn't make it and just got trained by a straggler or an outpost instead.

Or maybe doctor strange's testimony might be what encourages wendell to try to find K'un lun, kicking off the iron fist mythology?

I think its a rumor, and until some actual evidence shows up, its not worth worrying about.

I think its a rumor, and until some actual evidence shows up, its not worth worrying about.

It comes from Bleeding Cool, who mentioned to come from the same source that gave them spoilers from AoU that turned out to be on the spot. They stress, though, that this is merely the current plan and that could change by the time Iron Fist starts filming.

Hope not.

I do think Iron Fist will be the last series released because they are waiting for Strange to introduce magic onto the MCU.

Not sure how I feel. I like the way Daredevil existed in the MCU but didn't shoe horn guest appearances. The show should really stand on it's own two feet for the first season at least.

I'm fine with a Dr. Strange cameo, with the hope he might actually have a full on role in the Defenders.

It would make sense that Dr.Strange would have a hand in assembling the team, and would be nice for comic fans to have a founding member involved.

IMHO, it's somewhat pathetic to me that rumor mongering and one-upping on spoiler reports has become a competition with websites now.

IMHO, it's somewhat pathetic to me that rumor mongering and one-upping on spoiler reports has become a competition with websites now.

It's click bait and how they make their money.

I hope this doesn't happen, hopefully just a rumour

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"