Does an attractive woman make things better?

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
Sometimes when something is loved by many people (TV show, band/group, movie etc.) eventually an attractive woman will be added to the mix, if there isn't one already, and suddenly that thing will become more popular almost to the point when it become ridiculous.

Example-Black Eyed Peas. The group was already well known and respect, not fully mainstream but they would get their songs/videos played here and there. Then, after they been Fergie into the group suddenly they become successful in the mainstream and now some have called them sellouts because of it.

So, does bringing an attractive woman into the mix make everything better or worse?

Usually worse, because attractive women generally aren't smart

A pile of **** with an attractive woman on top>A pile of ****

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Like the show Spin City, it started going downhill when they added Heather Lockleer.

PyroChamber said:
Sometimes when something is loved by many people (TV show, band/group, movie etc.) eventually an attractive woman will be added to the mix, if there isn't one already, and suddenly that thing will become more popular almost to the point when it become ridiculous.

Example-Black Eyed Peas. The group was already well known and respect, not fully mainstream but they would get their songs/videos played here and there. Then, after they been Fergie into the group suddenly they become successful in the mainstream and now some have called them sellouts because of it.

So, does bringing an attractive woman into the mix make everything better or worse?
It can work well as long as the attractive woman also has talent in whatever field she is in. Otherwise it looks like a sellout and you can lose would be fans.

No, not always. See "Pussycat Dolls". Close thread.

jag

damn i was gonna mention the blacked eyed peas..lol.My friend and i were just talking about this subject a few days ago....i mentioned the b.e.p's

Sometimes it does and it doesn't.

In my global travels, I have found that attractive women usually make things much much worse

Sex with an attractive woman is always a top priority. Don't blame me, blame evolution.

PyroChamber said:

Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas is attractive? When did this happen? :confused:

What exactly is this thread referring to? All I know is if youve had a bad day and you go home and have a hot piece of ass waiting for you, youre fortunes should instantly change.

As far as bands go, it helps you gain fame initially, but ends up screwing the band up, for example with the Black-Eyed Peas, because there is more attention on her than the whole band or the music. Another example is No Doubt. They used to be a good Ska band. Then Gwen Stefani started getting all the attention, the music went down the tubes, and now she's off on her own making complete crap.

This didn't affect their music as much, but it contributed to Blondie's breakup too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"