• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Do Clothes Really Make the Man/Woman?

Why do you have to tell the truth man ?!? I don't care if Rahj Jr makes $.05 a hour to make my clothes. I only care if it's cheaply made.

What did Tracy Jordan say about clothes? Something like, dress like you're going to be killed in those clothes.

Even the most unattractive female will look good in heels. Just something about those shoes, man.

The way you dress says a lot about you IMO. If you dress in rags then what are people going to assume about you? He doesn't care about himself, doesn't care what people think of him, has no self respect. Some of those things might not be true but you only have one shot to make a first impression. Be it in a job interview, a social gathering, trying to score etc.

Q. Do clothes really make the (wo)man?
A. They certainly make a difference.

Think back to how you feet when wearing a set of fresh brand new clothes after having been going around in raggedy falling-apart clothes for a long period of time. Putting on a brand new suit to go to a brand new job where everyone is wearing suits. Even putting on a brand new tie can make you feel pretty special, if you like it.

This statement is not just about how others see you. It's about how you see yourself.

#:^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WarMachine95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"