Does Anyone Else Have A Favorite (Innapropriate Thing)

Maybe some of you can take a second to think about the bashed in skulls of the girls who were just minding their own business...or, to try to humanize them, imagine that Bundy raped, tortured and killed your girlfriend, mother or sister...and imagine the families whose aching outrage will never truly subside as they are constantly reminded that they will never get to enjoy anything ever again with their beloved girl, just because the pathetic Ted Bundy is so weak and twisted that he can only get off by causing unsuspecting girls pain and then wasting their lives for no good reason.........and you could get out of the mind-set where Bundy is a "favorite".

I couldn't pick just one favorite.
I like Gein, Fish, Ng, this one guy I'm not going to google at work (he was that bad), the guy who found the dude online who wanted to be eaten....so many.

So you give us a lecture about Bundy being our fav, and then you tell us of how you like Ed Gein. A guy who raped, killed and ate numerous older women.

Good one. :whatever:

So you give us a lecture about Bundy being our fav, and then you tell us of how you like Ed Gein. A guy who raped, killed and ate numerous older women.

Good one. :whatever:
Yep. Life isn't Black+White. You have to be aware of how pathetic and vile murderers are while still acknowledging that you're more interested in one than another, or can identify with one's crime over another's.

It is a "good one", so still those orbs.

Also, I can only think of two female serial killers, Elizabeth Bathory, and Delphine LeLaurie. While both original, you could take the works of Jack the Ripper and Bundy and they're both already outclassed :o

Outclassed in what ways? Could you be more specific?

My favourite type of sexuallity is microphiles.

They have sex with cars etc.

Dendrophiliacs, FTW yo. They have sex with trees :o

Maybe some of you can take a second to think about the bashed in skulls of the girls who were just minding their own business...or, to try to humanize them, imagine that Bundy raped, tortured and killed your girlfriend, mother or sister...and imagine the families whose aching outrage will never truly subside as they are constantly reminded that they will never get to enjoy anything ever again with their beloved girl, just because the pathetic Ted Bundy is so weak and twisted that he can only get off by causing unsuspecting girls pain and then wasting their lives for no good reason.........and you could get out of the mind-set where Bundy is a "favorite".

I couldn't pick just one favorite.
I like Gein, Fish, Ng, this one guy I'm not going to google at work (he was that bad), the guy who found the dude online who wanted to be eaten....so many.

I'm pretty much a sociopath, so my feeling is this "if you are a human, you are guilty of something that you deserve to be given a slow death for." It's as simple as that. I know I'm guilty, and so is everyone else, just by right of being human.

And Gein was kind of a wimp. All the dramatizations of him (Leatherface, Buffalo Bill) are much cooler than he ever was. And didn't Fish only ever kill like, 2 people? I don't know much about him, but I remember his body count wasnt that high.

See, when choosing a favorite serial killer, you have to look at alot of things, the first and foremost of which is body count. Like a good Jason movie, you want this to be as high as possible. Then, you look at just how cocky they are about it when they get caught. Bundy had that in spades. And then, if they ever escaped, they get even more bonus points. I could make you a chart if you want :o

Outclassed in what ways? Could you be more specific?

Ok, let's compare someone like Delphine LeLaurie to someone like Jack the Ripper, as there crimes were kind of similar in nature. LeLaurie killed and performed crazy science expirements on her slaves, while Jack did essentially the same to hookers.

First off, LeLaurie, if going by the parlance of the time she did this, was essentially destroying her own property. The mindset of torturing and killing your slaves back then has to be similar to, today, taking apart your tv to try and make a time machine just cause. It's a huge waste of money.

Jack killed hookers. That way, even if he already paid them, he could just get his money, and any money they had on them at the time back. So not only was he a serial killer, he was a serial killer with a good buisness sense.

Then the attitudes of both. LeLaurie was a shut in, who's only social contact was holding extravagent balls. It was during one of these that she was found out. She fled, possibly back to France, and was never heard from again. Jack was never caught, and also sent taunting letters to the police, so there's that all important cocky-factor.

The only contest LeLaurie wins is body count, as she had 20 some kills to her name.

I like to spread peanut butter ALL over me :)

j/k

I like to get back with girls then break up with them again

This thread was suppposed to be about favorite things that shouldn't be catagorized as something to be favoring... not "what's your wierd fetish thread."

But hey, I guess I'm still reading.

favorite innapropriate thing ... staring at girls behinds as they walk by .

favorite serial killer ...... Jack the Ripper , hes become kind of a charicature these days so it's okay to say that .

Yep. Life isn't Black+White. You have to be aware of how pathetic and vile murderers are while still acknowledging that you're more interested in one than another, or can identify with one's crime over another's.

It is a "good one", so still those orbs.

Dude that ain't a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"