Does Anyone Have the Picture of...

Discussion in 'Marvel Comics' started by Joker, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Joker Registered

the original cover for Daredevil vol. 2 #46 (part one of the Hardcore arc)...it's almost the same as the one that was released, but you could see...well...lets just say you could see a little bit more of Typhoid Mary's anatomy...anyone have it?

2. DBM Mad Scientist

3. Joker Registered

thank you muchly...always loved the original version...damn marvel censors and there anti-nipple policys...sure, you can have Mary Jane on the cover of spider-man with boobs bigger than her head, but show a bit of typhoid marys nipple and you're the bad guy :o

4. DBM Mad Scientist

Well, I think it's a good pic either way. Doesn't much matter to me whether we see the nipple or not.

5. Joker Registered

agreed, but it's just one of those details that maleev always puts in I love...in fact, I like the fact that he drew her not with a nipple, but with a nipple ring...just such a crazy addition to the art that not many people would think of, and it went great with her punked out look on that cover