Does Anyone Here Use Napster

Woa? You're planning to download from your workplace?
Bad idea
Scratch what I told you.

They can catch you at your workplace
Everything you do is probably logged.

Carter said:
Bearshare is the best

Easy and quick to use. I have some programs to remove spyware and adware, so I am constantly using it to remove crap....but other than that it's good...

BAH HUMBBUG! said:
You think not? There have already been about a dozen people fired because of it.
Well... download the albums at your home computer where you will not get in trouble, burn them to a cd and then bring it to work and just burn it there. You can't be screwed that way.

I used to use rhapsody and loved it, till it stopped working. Now I use Yahoo!Unlimited which isn't as good :(.

BAH HUMBBUG! said:
Hey I was looking into actually using an authorized music online store, yahoo, itunes or napster. But it appears that only Napster offers a subscription service for downloading songs.

iTunes is 99c. per song yahoo is 79 or 89c. per song which I wouldn't mind paying, if I could afford it but a subscription type service is far more appealing to me. Now Napster seems to offer that but I am a little confused by what their different offers say and state. * this little thing is what is cauing me the problems.

They have three subscriptions.

1) Napster to go membership which seems to offer the most

2) Napster membership- offers all but one feature

3) Napster light 99c. store- same as iTunes 99c. per song.

So if anyone uses Napster can you tell me the difference please? I am looking to download songs and keep them re-burn them, transfer them, and upload them to my MP3 players.

Do they all allow this? Or only one of the packages? I don't want to pay 9.99 a month or any fee if I can not keep the songs, download them or reuse them. If they have some system in place where you can only listen to the songs, burn them or reuse them a limited number of times forget it.
I used the monthly Napster for two months, but be warned, you lose whatever you DL without the subscription.

ben_thuggin said:
Limewire works perfectly for me. Completely legally, of course.

Agreed. Limewire is very clean. Never had any issues with it. My security systems have never detected any Spyware. Ever.

Go Limewire. :up:

DOWNLOAD BITCOMET AND HERE ARE SUM TORRENT SITES ISOHUNT, TORRENTSPY, TORRENTZ. Also there is another website that u can download full albums without downloading no program, but imma keep that to myself.

My nephew recently told me about a site my sister uses to get music and the songs are inexpensive and it is legal www.allofmp3.com it is a Russian site.

dpm07 said:
Agreed. Limewire is very clean. Never had any issues with it. My security systems have never detected any Spyware. Ever.

Go Limewire. :up:
Yeah but you only download Gwen Stefani and Kraftwerk, right?
If you try for good music you get hella viruses.

I use the iTunes music store, or if I'm feeling cheap I'll use Limewire.

I use Soulseek and some russian website.

I used Napster back when it was free.

soulseek for music
private torrent trackers for mma and wrestling (i use open torrent trackers for movies on rare occasion...but private trackers are so much safer and usually better seeded)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"