Does anyone?

"Welp!...In 12 days it'll be 3 days short of a month and half from the 17th anniversary of the day we got back home from Idaho for Grandpa's funeral....wh0oo."

And then you check it out, and he's exactly right, but like, lol....:huh:
My aunt's brother in law is like that. When I first met him she was like, "He's kind of slow." After talking to him for five minutes I realized that if this was what was considered slow, then I was hopeless.

My aunt's brother in law is like that. When I first met him she was like, "He's kind of slow." After talking to him for five minutes I realized that if this was what was considered slow, then I was hopeless.

infrickindeed.

I don't have a relative with special needs, and I wouldn't say I have "special needs" myself, but I do have an interesting condition called Dyspraxia.

I understand so little about dyspraxia and everything I know I've read on the Internet. I think my parents made the decision to keep me in the dark or something when I was younger. I had help with handwriting but nothing else. I have an appointment with an "educational psychologist" so that should be interesting.

Just the wide range of symptoms for someone with dyspraxia amuses me. I read stuff online and giggle with a "its funny 'cause its true" attitude.

Thats ****ing hilarious, and all true. I don't have it bad, though. According to the wikipedia article about 2% of dyspraxics have it severe. Like, very low muscle strength and endurance with even the simplist of physical activities and they have to lean on things for support. I don't have that problem.

This part of the article...

Is that someone putting their own spin on it? I've had mood swings, but not quite like that.

Dyspraxia is also related to autism and as a result dyspraxics often, like, "share" symptoms with other disorders. lol.

Thanks, now I think I have dyspraxia. :) But I also think I have aspergers too. Then again, I might just be a hypochondriac.

If you were never diagnosed theres a good chance you don't have dyspraxia.

How good is your handwriting?
How clumsy are you?
When you were younger, did it take you a long time to change into or out of clothes?
Did it take you longer to learn skills than other kids? Such as walking, running, etc.
Was your speech as a child mumbled?
As an adult, I recently hit a guy in the face accidentally... with my forearm... work that out.
Do you find it difficult to ride a bike?
How is your balance and coordination in general?

i become less intelligent with each passing day . i was a bright kid but now im usually forgetful , clumsy, and sometimes irrational.

Have a sibling or close family member who happens to be special needs?
Depends on what you mean by special needs, I’m not disabled but I am dyslexic. I get extra time in exams and a scribe and stuff.

I got offered a scribe. It sounds too weird.

I don't really need one. Sure, my handwriting is ****. But I'm fine with my typing.

I got offered a scribe. It sounds too weird.

I don't really need one. Sure, my handwriting is ****. But I'm fine with my typing.
I've never sat an exam without one. I think it would be weird to sit in a hall full of people. I was kinda scared when I came to uni that I wouldn't get one but I do.

How good is your handwriting?
How clumsy are you?
When you were younger, did it take you a long time to change into or out of clothes?
Did it take you longer to learn skills than other kids? Such as walking, running, etc.
Was your speech as a child mumbled?
As an adult, I recently hit a guy in the face accidentally... with my forearm... work that out.
Do you find it difficult to ride a bike?
How is your balance and coordination in general?

Sounds like a good old fashioned ******. :huh:

How good is your handwriting? - I can't read it...
How clumsy are you? - Quite
When you were younger, did it take you a long time to change into or out of clothes? - I used to make a game out of it to see how many seconds it took me to get dressed
Did it take you longer to learn skills than other kids? Such as walking, running, etc. - Well yeah... I was born with club feet.
Was your speech as a child mumbled? - Lisp + bullying = mumbled speech
As an adult, I recently hit a guy in the face accidentally... with my forearm... work that out. - E=MC²?
Do you find it difficult to ride a bike? - No I love bikes. I can only swim brest stroke...
How is your balance and coordination in general? - Balance is average, coordination is great

I just wanted to answer the questions I don't think I have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"