Does Hillary Clinton have too much baggage to win a presidential election?

Can you give some examples?

Hmmmm....

maybe a better way to put it is she won't poll high in the I would like to have a beer with poll.

Not saying that is right or wrong but I could see her personality being a negative for some people. I have no problem with her attitude I see her as competent and pragmatic which to me is more important then would I want to share a beer with that person

Can you give some examples?
Whenever I see her on TV she has this "I know better than you do" attitude about her. SV Fan kinda says it perfectly, while she's a competent and pragmatic Senator, personality means a lot when you're on the campaign trail, she just doesn't have the right personality to be an effective campaigner. And she's never really had good approval ratings.

Another problem with McCaskill is that the elections she won, she really should not have won. 2006 was a Democratic year in which her opponent was tarnished by ties to Jack Abramoff. She was all but doomed in 2012, even though that was a sorta Democratic year, and had to resort to playing dirty as opposed to running on people actually liking her.

Well, I like her ability to look beyond the (D), so that pretty much trumps everything else.

I think she was more qualified then Obama was in 2008, but I've said for years how unlikable she is. I am curious if she runs if she's going to do the whole, strong marriage and family angle. I think Bill is baggage and almost awaiting on another "another woman" scandal to hit. I'm sure he's very careful though.

I think she was more qualified then Obama was in 2008, but I've said for years how unlikable she is. I am curious if she runs if she's going to do the whole, strong marriage and family angle. I think Bill is baggage and almost awaiting on another "another woman" scandal to hit. I'm sure he's very careful though.

I would have MUCH RATHER had her as President in 2008 than Obama.

Have you heard of Jeffrey Epstein?

That's an ignorant way of looking at it. Avoiding the moral discussion of sacrificing "these" people to save "those" people, Clinton didn't have the choice between this option and an unforseeable 9/11 three years into the future. The choice he had was are you willing to sacrifice 300 innocent lives to kill Bin Laden, and he was advised against it. Clinton made the right choice. Like he said himself, if he had pulled that trigger and killed 300 innocent people in order to kill Bin Laden, then he would of been no better than Bin Laden himself. The unfortunate events that followed were the result of decisions made by Osama Bin Laden, not Bill Clinton.

Do you know for a fact that those villagers where "innocent"!? They most likely were Taliban controlled with Taliban fighters living there. Plus Clinton said potential civil risk. NOT definitive risk but potential! Again the Clinton LASKED the globes to act just like with Somalia!

Last edited:
I would have MUCH RATHER had her as President in 2008 than Obama.

Have you heard of Jeffrey Epstein?

Yeah I heard about him but the stories I've been reading seem to focus more on Prince Andrew then Clinton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"