Does the Hulk ever eat???

he has eaten a few times in the comics,his appitite is just like his strength,endless.He can continue eating non stop because his body burns it off instantly.hes eaten gaint tables full of food and has been seen raiding refridgerators a few time.ultimate hulk eats anything,hes more like a bear in his choices.Hes also been know to eat people.

Really? That's funny as hell. You would think he'd have to eat with all the energy used from him trasnforming, the speed at which he moves, the distance he jumps, and his feats of strength. Gamma Rays don't create endless muscle fuel do they? LOL I would be cool if he didn't eat after his rampages that it would effect Bruce.

Advanced Dark said:
In the entire history of the Hulk has he ever been stuck in his Hulk state even when relaxed...ever?

In TIH 182 The Hulk meets Kracker Jack Jackson a Ho bo who invites him to eat and sleep with him at the campfire. Hulk relaxes and takes a liking on the old man. Next morning they go fishing and Kracker Jack teaches The Hulk to write his name. :yay:

Cracker Jack said:
In TIH 182 The Hulk meets Kracker Jack Jackson a Ho bo who invites him to eat and sleep with him at the campfire. Hulk relaxes and takes a liking on the old man. Next morning they go fishing and Kracker Jack teaches The Hulk to write his name. :yay:

That's right! I think that's the issue where The Hulk discovers his love of baked beans, iirc.

Advanced Dark said:
I've seen Wolverine eat, Spidey, Daredevil, but it's different with the Hulk. What if he did each a massive portion of food then reverted back to banner. Honestly someone out there must have touched on this before. LOL I seem to recall Superman eating as well.

Read Marvel Zombies. It's pretty funny. They eat Magneto and once the Hulk is full, he changes back to Banner and then one of Magneto's leg bones bursts through Banner's guts. It's actually quite disgusting but a little funny.

Advanced Dark said:
Really? That's funny as hell. You would think he'd have to eat with all the energy used from him trasnforming, the speed at which he moves, the distance he jumps, and his feats of strength. Gamma Rays don't create endless muscle fuel do they? LOL I would be cool if he didn't eat after his rampages that it would effect Bruce.

Oh, there is another funny story where the Grey Hulk wants to make sure that he keeps Banner in check during the day so he breaks into a liquor store and gets stewed. When he reverts back to Banner at daybreak, Banner is beyond wasted and gets arrested and thrown in jail for being a drunk and breaking and entering. I think it's like issue 332 or 333 during the Mcfarlane/David run.

Dude,

That would be funny. I'm gonna send that one to Louis right now. Thanks.

Edit: Sent & recieved. :)

Don't know about the Hulk but i do know that Bruce has a Hulk-like appetite after turning normal.:woot:

02hy0.jpg

Retroman said:
Don't know about the Hulk but i do know that Bruce has a Hulk-like appetite after turning normal.:woot:

And a Flash-like appetite as well.

Now when the Hulk was hit by the Gamma rays or whatever it was...he of course had living bacteria and viruses inside his body. Could they make the Hulk sick?

LOL

I don't remember the issue or even what it was about, but I have an old Hulk comic with him not only eating but getting quite excited about the food. I can scan some of the pages if anyone really wants to see it.

Advanced Dark said:
Now when the Hulk was hit by the Gamma rays or whatever it was...he of course had living bacteria and viruses inside his body. Could they make the Hulk sick?

LOL

Never because of his healing factor

Actually went through a bunch of Hulk comics I had just bought and allot of them have them eating in one actually Hulk vs thing where trhey get both transported to another planet and then get 2 wishes....while the Thing is thinking what he could say to make it meaningful sees the Hulk wishing to be home with some food. He then starts eating Hamburgers while the Thing can't believe that both of the wishes were wasted on that :D

Ahura Mazda said:
Actually went through a bunch of Hulk comics I had just bought and allot of them have them eating in one actually Hulk vs thing where trhey get both transported to another planet and then get 2 wishes....while the Thing is thinking what he could say to make it meaningful sees the Hulk wishing to be home with some food. He then starts eating Hamburgers while the Thing can't believe that both of the wishes were wasted on that :D

I WAS JUST GETTING READY TO POST THAT! That was like back in the 80s. It was a graphic novel, right? I picked it up in a bookstore years ago. All I remember was the last panel the Hulk with burgers all around is lickin his lips and getting ready to take a bite and the Thing is behind him standing over him holding a huge boulder over his head getting ready to smash it down on the Hulk cause they're out in the middle of the desert! Very funny!

Spider - Man said:
I WAS JUST GETTING READY TO POST THAT! That was like back in the 80s. It was a graphic novel, right? I picked it up in a bookstore years ago. All I remember was the last panel the Hulk with burgers all around is lickin his lips and getting ready to take a bite and the Thing is behind him standing over him holding a huge boulder over his head getting ready to smash it down on the Hulk cause they're out in the middle of the desert! Very funny!

Yes that was it :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"