Dog eats baby's genitals

You could say that while the father was with his girlfriend in the other room, the dog was having a ball...

Or two.:csad:

That is extremly disturbing,and i shuddered.I bet all men would shudder when they read this,how will the boy urinate..or even have children in the future?

I've head about babies who suffered botch circumcisions so they were raised as girls. :huh:

Dude, pull the stick from your ass, ok.

Was what happened a tragedy, yeah it was..can you, me or anyone on this board do anything about it...no.

Also, why kill the dog? It's not like the dog did this on purpose, I am quite sure the dog didn't wake up this morning and thnk to himself...hmmm, I think I will chew someones penis off today.

If anyone is to blame its the parents, they should not have left the baby by itself. If they were going to bed they should have brought the baby into the bedroom with them where he would have been safe.

I'm pretty sure any sane human being would kill that stupid thing. If he would of even bite my child that freaking thing would be history. I don't care human life is more important than a stupid animal. It would've been a dead dog.

I agree with Taiwarriorz21 on this (dies a little inside) I'd kill that dog immediately.

yeesh, at least wait till he s**ts out the dick.

DOGLIPS what had you done???

I know, i'm horribe...
I just coudnt help it....

:(

Or maybe cut its head off, and keep it alive using mechanical breathing tubes and organs.

I find it sad how people want to kill the dog, torture the dog, its a dog, but what about the f-ing negelectful stupid a$$ people who left the baby alone with the dog???

It like lets kill the aligator that ate my baby (that I wasn,t watching and left to wander into the gators natural habitate???)

WAUKEGAN, Ill. -- Police are still looking into what exactly happened in a Waukegan apartment early Sunday morning when a dachshund chewed off the genitals of a 4-month-old boy.

Fire and police personnel arrived at 1:30 a.m. to the home on the city’s far southwest side and encountered the infant — who was bleeding profusely — and took him from the scene in a helicopter to a hospital.

The father of the boy told police he was visiting his girlfriend with his son when the infant fell asleep on a couch. The girlfriend had placed blankets around the child and the two went into another room to sleep.

Police said the girlfriend’s dachshund may have smelled urine in the child’s diaper and began to chew away at the diaper.

The dog continued to destroy the diaper until he mutilated and ingested the child’s genitals. The girlfriend awoke to the child screaming and immediately called 911. The boy was taken to Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge where he was listed in stable condition.

An effort was made to recover the boy’s genitalia by performing surgery, but police said the dog vomited and a veterinarian determined the tissue was substantially destroyed and reattachment would not be possible.

The animal is now held in Waukegan Animal Control custody.

Cmdr. Wayne Walles said the Waukegan Police Criminal Investigations Division and the Lake County States Attorney’s Office are still investigating the incident.

A notification to the Department of Child and Family Services has been made.

If I was that baby I would want my parents to just kill me now. Life is hard enough without going thru it with no penis.

OKAY. :dry:

WHAT WAS THE DOG DOING BEING THAT NEAR TO A 4 MONTH OLD BABY IN THE FIRST PLACE???????????????

I was wondering who was gonna capitalize on kakarot's comment. Wil FTW

180px-Vienna_sausage_tasty.JPG

The irony of this story is that the dad was going to meet his girlfriend so he could get his knob slobbed which is something his son will never experience.

how do you joke about something so tragic....something wrong dude. this is a human beings life destroyed by a stupid dog. i hope that kill that dog. if it were mine i would totally kill that stupid thing. wouldn't be the first time i had to get rid of one.

:ninja:

Go on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugoodeww
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"