• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Dolphin Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not sure WTF is going on in this thread, but from the outside it seems pretty nasty and mean.

if the guy wants to post pictures of dolphins, WHO CARES?

i couldn't be bothered to read (in complete) the back and forth so maybe i'm missing the irony, but if you're ACTUALLY taking issue with the guy for the subject matter of his posts, honestly get a life.

if you're bud and just joking around, sorry i misread the situation.

ps: in my book, constructive criticisms is cool in this section of the boards... being a d!ck isn't.

im not sure WTF is going on in this thread, but from the outside it seems pretty nasty and mean.

if the guy wants to post pictures of dolphins, WHO CARES?

i couldn't be bothered to read the back and forth so maybe im missing the irony, you're ACTUALLY taking issue with the person for the subject matter of his/her posts, honestly get a life.

if you're bud and just joking around, sorry i misread the situation.

You need a little history lesson.

We're not buds.

But I just feel like giving GR87 **** because he's so easy to predict. He gets pissed off and cocky over everything.

You need a little history lesson.

We're not buds.

But I just feel like giving GR87 **** because he's so easy to predict. He gets pissed off and cocky over everything.

honestly, grow up. im all for a heated online debate when you're DEBATING SOMETHING, but to just antagonize someone is lame and a huge waste of time.

Get over it :).

We're on a freakin' message board. Who said you had to be adult to post here?

I feel like having a little bit of fun. Deal with it.

discovery-cove-dolphins-b.jpg

when I first came up with that it got no fanfare at all :(

but now it's having a resurgance :):up:

although credit to the hero for making it, I don't know how to do ytmnds :o

I don't get how they are kind of childish? I saw the pictures that I drawed them from and they came out looking about the same as the ones I drawed from.

He means your drawings look like something a five year old would bring home and give to their parents to stick on the fridge

in other words...they're really, REALLY bad

I always thought dolphins were the harbingers of peace...now they spark discord.

He means your drawings look like something a five year old would bring home and give to their parents to stick on the fridge

in other words...they're really, REALLY bad

I would disagree with him that they look really really bad. I believe really really bad would qualify if the shapes were not even close to what I was drawing from, done with very little effort, and going in a hurry.

most people, when they suck at something... stop
No. The cool people, when they suck at something, work hard at it, and keep practicing, learning their craft, 'cause the more you do something, the better you get at it. That goes for almost everything.

So keep drawing those dolphins, man. :up:

ALL OF YOU!

Stop this crap right now... there is no need for it here!

If I see this sort of thing happen again you will all find yourselves on a probation ban for a month!

COOL IT!

Actually I tried to clean this thread up and it's hopeless - and I'm closing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"