Donnie Darko Sequel

I wouldn't say the first Donnie Darko sucked.

I will, however, say that Richard Kelly is pretentious as hell.

From Donnie Darko to talking about becoming a vigilante. Only on the hype. I just hope this film is as good as the American Psycho sequel.

i never saw the american psycho sequel, the first was brilant but the sequel w/mila kunis looked crappy and it was DTV... it was rlly good or are you sarcastic?

Why must there be a sequel to everything these days? Can't Hollywood just leave some movies alone and let them be rather than milk every penny they possibly can from them?

The hilarious part of this whole gimmick is that NO ONE had any idea of this project until now. They start filming on the 18th. :dry:

lol??

Of all movies, Donnie Darko doesn't need a sequel.

of all the movies that need sequels (freddy vs jason, serenity, daredevil, ghost rider, yknow like FRANCHISES) DD doesnt need a sequel... and ill take crap for digging DD and GR

oh yeah freddy vs jason needs a sequel, actually I'm pretty sure they are doing one, & obviously Serenity needs one, I still have my fingers crossed with the CE out last year & Firefly on Blu-ray & a Special Edition out this year.

EDIT: Found out this in relation to a sequel to Freddy vs Jason:
In November, 2007, Moviehole reported that a sequel is still very much in the works, with New Line Cinema wanting to move forward with a sequel. It also stated that there is still no script, and, because of the WGA strike, the film "won't be coming anytime soon"

oh yeah freddy vs jason needs a sequel, actually I'm pretty sure they are doing one, & obviously Serenity needs one, I still have my fingers crossed with the CE out last year & Firefly on Blu-ray & a Special Edition out this year.

EDIT: Found out this in relation to a sequel to Freddy vs Jason:
In November, 2007, Moviehole reported that a sequel is still very much in the works, with New Line Cinema wanting to move forward with a sequel. It also stated that there is still no script, and, because of the WGA strike, the film "won't be coming anytime soon"

FvJ isn't anymore as of like a month ago, since they're remaking A Nightmare on Elm Street for 2010 and Friday the 13th remake is filming and is out feb 13th 2009... it's official... im just saying it needs a sequel... for a while there were rumors of FREDDY VS MICHAEL but still no dice

I'm pretty sure that the Donnie Darko 2 script was something completely unrelated that got altered a bit to fit the mold when the studio realized they had the sequel rights to it.

I wish those rumours about Freddy vs Jason vs Ash (Evil Dead) came true, shame, I'll just have to make do with the comics.

Wtf?!

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read....

FvJ isn't anymore as of like a month ago, since they're remaking A Nightmare on Elm Street for 2010 and Friday the 13th remake is filming and is out feb 13th 2009... it's official... im just saying it needs a sequel... for a while there were rumors of FREDDY VS MICHAEL but still no dice

Micheal has no place in VERSUS films. None at all!

This is gonna turn into a train wreck fast. Next time I talk with Kelly I will ask him what he thinks about it, besides what we already know, he doesn't want a part of it.

I explained it in the Southland Tales thread before...we both lived in the same area as kids and we met through our World History teacher. We aren't the best of friends or anything like that, we talk every now and then and he even sent me a signed Southland Tales poster and shirt.

this is craptarded...you just don't touch cult classics like DD...but people do anyway. WACK!

Please man, don't tell me this is true. The first one doesn't need a sequel. It was a classic.

This is gonna turn into a train wreck fast. Next time I talk with Kelly I will ask him what he thinks about it, besides what we already know, he doesn't want a part of it.

Tell us what he says... I hope he's as mad as we at the hype are.

Wow, this feels as ridiculous an idea as Forrest Gump 2: Gump Again. Where's Cecil B. Demented when you need him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"