Dont be wearing no grillz to school boy!

Darthphere said:
Youll just cut yourself. Headbutt to the chest has been proven effective.

I'm considering kicking the crap out of Reptile and taking his chainmail glove just for this specific purpose.

jag

jaguarr said:
I'm considering kicking the crap out of Reptile and taking his chainmail glove just for this specific purpose.

jag
YES!

F*** YES!

Grillz are one of the stupidest creations in the history of the universe. If anything is rediculous, it's the brainless organisms who chose to wear them. Good that they're banning them, they're distracting anyway.

Now we just need a petition to ban that awful Nelly song from ever being played on the radio again.

I don't really understand why people want to mark up their bodies or wreck their teeth, all in the name of fashion.

War Lord said:
I don't really understand why people want to mark up their bodies or wreck their teeth, all in the name of fashion.

Especially the ears!?!?! Lol there scary!

Heh, I went to High School in Baltimore for 2 years and then went back home to Ithaca, NY. That guy wasn't kidding, if you're not wearing the right clothes, you will be ridiculed and picked at relentlessly. Especially if you got to an inner city High School in Baltimore like Southwestern High. People actually check the tags on your clothes. Don't believe it? Talk to someone who's gone to one of these types of schools and you'll find that the 'lower class' are all the ones that can't afford a crisp white tee, a fresh pair of Nikes at least every 2 or 3 months. Chicks don't talk to you, the majority of those that are popular pretty much disrepect your regularly in public, and the teachers...well there's a few that will put a stop to it but others pass it off as just 'high school growing pains'.

For anyone that's never gone to a school further up north that's centered on the latest this and that, it would sound like an after school special. Hell, Barbara Walters has had a special on it twice now, even those hacks at Inside Edition have had at least 1 story on it.

Pretty ****ing sad.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Grillz are one of the stupidest creations in the history of the universe. If anything is rediculous, it's the brainless organisms who chose to wear them. Good that they're banning them, they're distracting anyway.

Now we just need a petition to ban that awful Nelly song from ever being played on the radio again.

Its personal style, its no different than a girl/guy with 25 earrings.

Genesis 1.0 said:
Heh, I went to High School in Baltimore for 2 years and then went back home to Ithaca, NY. That guy wasn't kidding, if you're not wearing the right clothes, you will be ridiculed and picked at relentlessly. Especially if you got to an inner city High School in Baltimore like Southwestern High. People actually check the tags on your clothes. Don't believe it? Talk to someone who's gone to one of these types of schools and you'll find that the 'lower class' are all the ones that can't afford a crisp white tee, a fresh pair of Nikes at least every 2 or 3 months. Chicks don't talk to you, the majority of those that are popular pretty much disrepect your regularly in public, and the teachers...well there's a few that will put a stop to it but others pass it off as just 'high school growing pains'.

For anyone that's never gone to a school further up north that's centered on the latest this and that, it would sound like an after school special. Hell, Barbara Walters has had a special on it twice now, even those hacks at Inside Edition have had at least 1 story on it.

Pretty ****ing sad.

Thats life.:up:

Darthphere said:

Yes it is. There's a differnece between overdoing it and making a complete ass out of yourself. That's what people with grillz do.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Yes it is. There's a differnece between overdoing it and making a complete ass out of yourself. That's what people with grillz do.

Well thats an opinion. If thats the case lets ban emo haircuts, converse and vans, black clothing etc.

Darthphere said:
Dude, Barbara Walters did a special on it...TWICE.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
:up: :up:

Marvel Man said:
Especially the ears!?!?! Lol there scary!

If you stretch the earlobes, they don't come back.

I wouldn't want to hire somebody with earlobes dangling down to their waist.

Although I suppose they'd make great coffee cup holders.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Dude, Barbara Walters did a special on it...TWICE.

Meh, now if Star Jones ate it...did it it would be another story.

She's distracted

StarJonesHunger-Stare450x615.jpg

People wearing grillz and stretching their earlobs should just be expelled because they are too stupid for taking part in these trends for school lessons to work on their minds.

Grillz is such a stupid ****ing name.

"Lol it's 'grills' spelled with a 'z'!! It is teh EXTREEEEEEEEEME!1!!!1!!11!1"

*Body slams Wilhelm*

Boom said:
Grillz is such a stupid ****ing name.

"Lol it's 'grills' spelled with a 'z'!! It is teh EXTREEEEEEEEEME!1!!!1!!11!1"

*Body slams Wilhelm*
I have a ring of pogafficianados around me. You can't get to me.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I have a ring of pogafficianados around me. You can't get to me.
That's impossible. You have to be a level 50 to get that.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Yes, let's do that. :)

Thanks. :)
Meh, converses and vans shoes own your faces. :o

This hot senior chick in my study hall last year had her ears gauged...gauging definitely should not be banned. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"