Middle School Students Bust Teachers Having Sex

The Incredible Hulk

Bad Hombre
Reaction score
oh my! :eek:

http://www.comcast.net/news/strange/index.jsp?cat=STRANGE&fn=/2006/06/08/409368.html&cvqh=itn_teachers

TAMPA, Fla. - Two middle school teachers resigned after students saw them having sex in a classroom, the school district said.
Frances J. Sepulveda, 30, and Bryant J. Wilburn, 29, said they had sex in the classroom during school hours on "one or two occasions," according to an investigation by the Hillsborough County school district.
They resigned last month after two students at Coleman Middle School reported they saw the teachers having sex. The classroom door was locked and a window was covered with paper, but a boy and a girl told school officials they could see inside.
"These teachers showed appallingly bad judgment," school district spokesman Steve Hegarty said Wednesday. "We dealt with it quickly, and the teachers are no longer welcome in the Hillsborough County classroom."
State officials will determine if the teachers will be allowed to work in other schools.
Both teachers have unlisted phone numbers and could not be reached for comment Thursday. Wilburn told the St. Petersburg Times he was embarrassed by the incident.

What is with all the teachers lately? :confused: It's become an occupation for nymphos!

Hey, at least the teachers are EFF'ing each other instead of the students for a change .

jag

Thats unlucky for them, serves them right, coulda waited a few hours im sure

Frances and Bryant? Not that I'm judging.

Erzengel said:
Frances and Bryant? Not that I'm judging.

I'm assuming Frances is female, or it would've been "GAY SEX" all over the headlines....

Hey at least they were young teachers. No one wants to see two retirement age teachers go at it.

C'mon how many of us have or would have sex during work hours?

Damn kids, don't they know the value of blackmailing?

Demogoblin said:
Hey at least they were young teachers. No one wants to see two retirement age teachers go at it.

dont be so sure, I've heard there's quite a video market for geezer pr0n :eek:

This reminds me of the time I caught Principle Skinner and Mrs. Krabappel making out!

oops! I'm confusing reality with tv shows again. :o

Ha, this is like when The Simpsons was still funny and Bart caught Ms. Crabapple and Skinner having sex

Edit: crap guy said it without me knowing about it

Erzengel said:
C'mon how many of us have or would have sex during work hours?

THE THRILL OF KNOWING YOU COULD GET CAUGHT, WOULD MAKE IT ALL THE MORE EXCITING, I'D THINK. :confused::up:

THWIP* said:
THE THRILL OF KNOWING YOU COULD GET CAUGHT, WOULD MAKE IT ALL THE MORE EXCITING, I'D THINK. :confused::up:
I've had sex outside twice and started to in a 7-11 once, but that "thrill of knowing you could get caught" stuff is super-overrated, for me.:down

THWIP* said:

Yeah, it does. :o :up: Behind the bushes of a swim club.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I've had sex outside twice and started to in a 7-11 once, but that "thrill of knowing you could get caught" stuff is super-overrated, for me.:down
Ah Muscles heart might not have been in it and thats why it may not have been a thrill.

All-Star Superman said:
Ah Muscles heart might not have been in it and thats why it may not have been a thrill.

LOL!

jag

Wilhelm-Scream said:

MY WIFE AND I "DID IT" IN THE MOUNTAINS OF MONTANA, IN A CLEARING NEAR A LAKE. IT WASN'T FAR FROM THE ROADSIDE, AND WE COULD ACTUALLY SEE PEOPLE STOPPING ALONG THE ROADSIDE, TO TAKE PICTURES OR GO HIKING, FROM OUR VANTAGE POINT. IT WAS VERY EXHILLARATING.........BUT COLD AS F***. :O

"Wilhelm, I think you've lost that feeling..."
"Oh no Mav, I dont think he did..."
"Oh yes, he's lost it"
"What feeling would that be Mav?"
"He's lost that loving feeling Goose.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member