• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

dont you just hate it when

GoldenAgeHero

Avenger
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
12,337
Reaction score
1
Points
31
...someone pms you asking to vote for another poster.

seriously it really gets annoying.
 
Did Toven PM you to vote against me? There's been a lot of that going around.
 
If she did, don't do it.
 
GoldenAgeHero said:
...someone pms you asking to vote for another poster.

seriously it really gets annoying.
Those would be some of the LEAST annoying PMs that I get.:(
 
don't you just hate it when you accidentally slam your thumb in the car door. :(
 
Maxwell Smart said:
don't you just hate it when you accidentally slam your thumb in the car door. :(
Worse when its your penis
 
boyscouT said:
LOL DL sent me one.
That's not allowed....so have a dancing cat instead.

8401437l7vl.gif
 
black_dust said:
Worse when its your penis
It doesn't bother me at all when it's yours...mine would be a different story tho.
 
i just got another one not too long ago. what the hell is the voting crap for?
 
Holly's contest. Who are you getting PMs from? I think that's a pretty crappy way to fish for votes. Keep that stuff public so people can respond.
 
Calvin said:
Holly's contest. Who are you getting PMs from? I think that's a pretty crappy way to fish for votes. Keep that stuff public so people can respond.

I did the same thing for Sharkira in the Hotties tournament.
 
SapphirePrima said:
I did the same thing for Sharkira in the Hotties tournament.

i still have that pm from you:down:mad:

im getting them by Kal el asking to vote for master bruce and another one voting for black dust from him.
 
GoldenAgeHero said:
i still have that pm from you:down:mad:

im getting them by Kal el asking to vote for master bruce and another one voting for black dust from him.
The only thing I've noticed about Kal el is that I see his name as the most recent poster for an assload of game threads. Lame.
 
GoldenAgeHero said:
i still have that pm from you:down:mad:

im getting them by Kal el asking to vote for master bruce and another one voting for black dust from him.


I thought you loved me!:mad:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"