Dragon Ball forum?

XtremelyBaneful

xoxxxoooxo
Reaction score
I understand that there once existed an anime forum here but due to lack of activity, it was deleted. I'd like to formally request a Dragon Ball forum for all things of the Dragon Ball media - dragon ball the manga, dragon ball, dragon ball z, dragon ball gt, and the upcoming dragon ball super the animes - I feel that that forum would have a ton of support.

Can you honestly look at the DB thread and the activity therein, and think that needs to be expanded out into its own forum?

Most of the postings these days are just about DBZ Abridged, DB: XV and buying stuff with an occasional talk about the story.

I understand that there once existed an anime forum here but due to lack of activity, it was deleted. I'd like to formally request a Dragon Ball forum for all things of the Dragon Ball media - dragon ball the manga, dragon ball, dragon ball z, dragon ball gt, and the upcoming dragon ball super the animes - I feel that that forum would have a ton of support.

CFfKvYiUkAA-g6L.jpg:large

I checked and the thread moved about 10 pages in more than three months. That's not anywhere near enough for any consideration for a new forum.

as is, there are some pretty inactive sections on this forum. yet, they exist.

If anything, I'd rather have an anime forum back...

as is, there are some pretty inactive sections on this forum. yet, they exist.

And if they die off too much then they'll be considered to be pruned as well. Making a DB/DBZ/DBGT/ect. forum just seems like a waste of time since the single thread alone doesn't see that much traffic.

And if they die off too much then they'll be considered to be pruned as well. Making a DB/DBZ/DBGT/ect. forum just seems like a waste of time since the single thread alone doesn't see that much traffic.
maybe the thread doesn't move because no one wants to bother discussing it contained to one thread. Perhaps if a forum existed, more overall discussion would start.

It's not on the docket for a forum.

It had a forum many moons ago, it was nice but ultimately dead all the time.

In a time long ago, young one.

I think a reboot film might warrant it's own subforum.

But not until then.

Well there's been 2 movies come out in the past few years along with an announcement for a new tv show. I don't think it's worth a forum unless it kicks up a lot of new interest and we need to make multiple threads.

In a time long ago, young one.
i ain't so young, hush
Well there's been 2 movies come out in the past few years along with an announcement for a new tv show. I don't think it's worth a forum unless it kicks up a lot of new interest and we need to make multiple threads.
I feel like if the forum is made and immediately threads are made for the new stuff, it'll really take off.

what about my postcount?

Haha, i'm just playin with you man. We had a DB forum a long time ago and i was a regular on it and honestly it was just a huge waste of server space. The thread we have now works i think, no need for more i mean the new show is like 2 years out? Maybe we approach the idea of a forum then but I don't think we will need one then either.

Haha, i'm just playin with you man. We had a DB forum a long time ago and i was a regular on it and honestly it was just a huge waste of server space. The thread we have now works i think, no need for more i mean the new show is like 2 years out? Maybe we approach the idea of a forum then but I don't think we will need one then either.
alright, fair enough. if a dragon ball forum existed and never gained traction, then that's that.

it just...feels right to have it though. this is superherohype, and goku is without a doubt one of the greatest superheroes of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"