DragonBall MMO

Capt Throbberson

Superhero
Reaction score
Another franchise jumps on the MMO bandwagon

200703201622282bigmw0.jpg

200703201622280biggg3.jpg

200703201622283bigro8.jpg

I've always been against a DBZ MMORPG, but that sure looks nice. I'm so gonna kick some collective ass as a Namekian. That game better come to europe.

*Edit*

Just went to http://www.daizex.com/ and found some info on the game. What I like the most is that you apparently can start out as a child and grow into an adult over time. Just like Goku at the beginning of Dragon Ball.

What’s next? A Naruto MMO, I seriously dislike this idea.

Found some more screens posted on gamefaqs.

I'm pretty interested. I would play this mmo, hopefully you can become a saiyan.

EH I dunno, I'd love to play a Namek, but I guess I'll need to see more detail before I get to excited over it.

*drools*
mooooooooooooooore...i wanna see the create a character options!!!!

Is this gonna be free to play? i'm down if you dont have to pay right away.

In that third pic, is that little green guy holding a pot leaf staff? I'm not a follower of dragon ball lore so somone could fill me in if they want.

You probably mean Dragon Quest.

drq84di.jpg

This actually looks kind of cool... I don't really like DBZ, but I would try this out...

Kojima worked on Dragon Quest, right?

Nice graphics in all but how do u have a dbz mmo it just dosnt work! i dont know about this one...dbz on the pc im not likng that...

Time for an update! :woot:

Teaser

[YT]GFd5TMBMehQ[/YT]

Gameplay

[YT]v6ybpx1x9Ps[/YT]

So, have you guys seen anything that you especially like? I think the idea of Timemachine Quests is simply awesome. That means we'll be able to take part in every major event in Dragonball history. I'm already looking forward to take on Freezer. :D

I wonder how far those Timemachine Quests will take you back. I think it would be really fun if you could fight the Red Ribbon Army. Waves of Soldiers, Tanks and Jets only waiting to be obliterated.

Link to the Official Hompage. There isn't much interesting on it yet. Only a picture which could be the cover art.

dbo_keyv1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"