Twilight: The MMO

How is it that Twilight gets one, yet my Harry Potter wizarding war mmorpg has yet to come to fruition?

Emo kids everywhere rejoice...or do whatever Emo kids do when you're happy.

Anything to keep Twilight fans indoors and out of sight is fine by me. :up:

Dang... all that sparkling is going to kill someone's video card...

With the other millions of great ideas out there they pick twilight.. Shame
I would like to see a Harry Potter MMO as well!

Haha, awesome. Now women will have an MMO to act as a black hole for their time, too. ;)

A Twilight MMO? That makes me laugh and be sick at the same time.

My knowledge of Twillight is next to 0 by choice, other than the usual stuff like sparkling vampires, and creepy love stories. So from an outsiders pov I've been wracking my brain wondering WTF you would even do in an MMO based on Twilight. Then it hit me...I can see it now -

Quest Giver - "Hello young vampire. As you know, we sparkle in the sunlight. However to truely shine you must fetch some things for me. Go to the gap and bring me 10 pink *****e T-shirts."

Quest Giver - "Our land is in peril. Single twilight reading girls and guys are being mocked. Please, go beat up 10 cheer leaders and bring me their pom-poms."

Suddenly it all fits, and I worry even more about the mental stability of those who follow this series like a fat kid....and....and something sweet or something.

It's not a big news .
clear.gif

Emo kids everywhere rejoice...or do whatever Emo kids do when you're happy.
Buhahaha! :hehe: Thats awesome. I fell out of my chair when I read that. I think they try to be happy from cutting their rists...yet that causes pain so they never reach happniess...so its a failing cycle. Cutting of the wrists=Happiness? Fail. :doh:

*Your Wrist-Cutting level is in 55 now! You can now use rusted razors on your wrists*

Wow. Vegetarian vampires get their own game? Finnaly I can hang out with my emo friends and suck the water out of celery sticks, but wait! I can do it all online while leveling my Gay-pire skills. Fail. :doh:

Wait, what?:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"