Dragonball Z Budokai HD Collection

Team Andino

The Paragon of Virtue
Reaction score
I searched for an existing thread on it and didn't find one (although to be honest I suck at using the search engine properly), so sorry if one already exists for this but I was stoked to find out this was coming out this November. It's coming with Budokai and Budokai 3, not sure why two wasn't apart of it but I'm fine with it since I wasn't a big fan of that one. I can't wait to play Budokai 3 again though.
[YT]rlEpm7mDfHM[/YT]

Graphics look so good :D will have to pick this up

I hope they do the same with the Tenkaichi Budokai series.

I only played Budokai 2, but I liked it quite a bit.

Loved the first Budokai and was a big fan of Tenkaichi Budokai 2. Still play it from time to time actually.

At some point, many years ago, the Dragonball Z games became way too complicated for me. I remember enjoying the first two budaki games, then I didn't pick up any for awhile and sometime later I tried one where the controls were just ridiculously complex.

Have any of the recent games been any good?

At some point, many years ago, the Dragonball Z games became way too complicated for me. I remember enjoying the first two budaki games, then I didn't pick up any for awhile and sometime later I tried one where the controls were just ridiculously complex.

Have any of the recent games been any good?

I've never been very good at remembering combos and wind up button smashing when I fight, but with Budokai 3 I slowly learned the fighting system and became great at it. I don't remember a damn thing now but I guess I'll be working the rust off come November.

This is nice, but all I want is Budokai Tenkaichi 3 with more characters and a story mode that goes from the beginning of Dragon Ball to the end of GT, movies and specials included.

This is nice, but all I want is Budokai Tenkaichi 3 with more characters and a story mode that goes from the beginning of Dragon Ball to the end of GT, movies and specials included.

I've wanted a DBZ game to do this since I first knew how long DBZ went, problem is if they did that they'd have nowhere to go but down for future DBZ games. If they make one ultimate DBZ franchise game then there's no room for anything to promote or hype for future games.

Budokai Tenkaichi 2 basically did that. It skipped a few characters but for the most part they got almost everything in there from Dragonball to DBGT.

Budokai three is still the best DBZ game... ever. May have to pick this up, just for the absolute joy of playing that game again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"