Dream ML Set

and the only thing that would such about getting the russian, is that he would be too small cause they are not going to rescale jigsaw.

im not saying turn jigsaw into the russian.. but replace his variant with the russian

spideyboy_1111 said:
im not saying turn jigsaw into the russian.. but replace his variant with the russian
I knew what you were saying atleast.. and that's all that counts... thats all that counts

Lord Valumart said:
i've said it before and i'll say it again

ML: movies box set
better DD
electra
spidey
GR
Blade

it'd be fab:D:D:D

They could throw in Mr. Fantastic and Hulk and call it "We're ****ing Embarrassed That We Made These Films"

Ben Urich said:
They could throw in Mr. Fantastic and Hulk and call it "We're ****ing Embarrassed That We Made These Films"
umm since when was fan 4 a failure? X-men, Spidey, and Fan 4 have been marvels biggest money makers....

SpiderHulkThing said:
not much for astonishing x-men myself, but i'd really like to see the original x-men.
so would i with the lee-kirby beast [aka theREAL BEAST]

Also A 1950's Avengers Box Set

for me my favourite ML set would contain..

captain Britain (new excalibur costume)
captain Britain (red varient)
Union Jack (classic costume)
Union Jack variant (new invaders costume)
Union Jack(pendragon costume)
baron blood
albion
lionheart

spideyboy_1111 said:

i know you're not, but i'm saying that you know that they wouldnt do that. they might replace a few parts like a head or arm, but no variant would have a completely different scuplt. they just wouldn't do that. i wish they would but they wont. but hopefully we'll get a russian sooner or later. if hasbro is smart, (probably not), they'll release figs of characters that havent been done yet. of course we know we'll be getting heavy hitters, but hopefully they'll make some stuff to make it worth staying in the game of collecting. With the star wars universe, they have made just about every character they can think of, hopefully they'll do the same with the marvel legends. but if they rescale them, i'm out.

SpiderHulkThing said:
i know you're not, but i'm saying that you know that they wouldnt do that. they might replace a few parts like a head or arm, but no variant would have a completely different scuplt. they just wouldn't do that. i wish they would but they wont. but hopefully we'll get a russian sooner or later. if hasbro is smart, (probably not), they'll release figs of characters that havent been done yet. of course we know we'll be getting heavy hitters, but hopefully they'll make some stuff to make it worth staying in the game of collecting. With the star wars universe, they have made just about every character they can think of, hopefully they'll do the same with the marvel legends. but if they rescale them, i'm out.
well in all fairness strucker has a dif head, dif paint job... and different armor, then red skull's fig... wich is very unusual for toybiz to even change all that

i like fan 4.. one of the few too.. only problem i had with fantastic 4 was when victor donned his armor... they shouldve dubbed over julian mcmahon's voice....

Or let him have a darker and more sinister voice. He should've changed his voice's tone to show he's not his normal self.

But still, Doom should've had a definitive voice change. He shouldn't have sounded the same as regular Vic Von Doom

yeah.. They say in FF2 hes gunna be full doomitized :)

yeah.. now that SS is confirmed im all ready for it :) and

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"