Now Roughneck has a Haves/Wants list...Oh my Gosh!

Dreamcatcher?? Can't say that I've seen it. Who else is in it?

Thomas Jane, Damien Lewis(Band of Brothers) Tom Sizemore.... DOnnie wahlberg

FEAR THE BAT said:
And its about aliens??
Yes... but you dont find out it's about aliens until like 1 hr 15 minutes into the movie.... its crazy though and one of the best stephen king screenplays. The ending is kindof weird though.... you can get it for like 3 dollars at walmart nowadays

this alien kinda posseses people.. kinda like a symbiote if i remember correctly.. but the alien itself kinda looks like a nasty worm

spideyboy_1111 said:
this alien kinda posseses people.. kinda like a symbiote if i remember correctly.. but the alien itself kinda looks like a nasty worm
yeah.. and it extracts itself from your butthole!

Oh damn!!! Was the Punisher and Luscious Fox both ravaged by this alien beast?!?!?!

you'll have to watch it :/

You suck.

So whats the deal about the HB IM at my shop??

nah I dont think I want it.... I'm really wanting to get lucky and find one at walmart

Jason Lee's in it too right?
I never saw it either.......**** I am Mad for you bro.....this is bringin up all the emotions and feelings of violation from when my car got jacked.....I hope you find him man.

If you do finr them/him......keep him tied up in your basement until Nov so I can give the ****er a whupping too.

FEAR THE BAT said:
Dreamcatcher?? Can't say that I've seen it. Who else is in it?

Very crappy movie bro. Seriously, I like stephen king, but this was terrible. Bunch a butthole aliens. what crap.

And on the grand theft figs (and other stuff), that really sucks man. i hope you find the people that did it. Kinda weird that they would steal toys from you. So i guess they were either young people, or maybe somebody from one of the boards has your address and knows you've got a lot of stuff.

SpiderHulkThing said:
Very crappy movie bro. Seriously, I like stephen king, but this was terrible. Bunch a butthole aliens. what crap.
you must have ****ty taste in movies :/

SsM said:
you must have ****ty taste in movies :/

um...no. that would be you. that movie sucked ***. Go watch it FTB and let me know what you think about it.

And SsM, I hope you have higher standards for women than you do movies.

Go here for reviews FTB. And SsM, check it out to so you know I'm not the only one with "****ty taste in movies".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285531/

5.2/10

God SsM. I just feel bad because now I think even less of you.

Seriously bat, go waste a few hours on this POS so you can give you opinion.

Roughneck said:
Jason Lee's in it too right?
I never saw it either.......**** I am Mad for you bro.....this is bringin up all the emotions and feelings of violation from when my car got jacked.....I hope you find him man.

If you do finr them/him......keep him tied up in your basement until Nov so I can give the ****er a whupping too.

Yeah, the first thing that came to mind was knowing how you felt. I mean, its different now than before because I've had my older car broken into before when I was in my late teens. Had my speakers and radio stolen. Then when I was about 21-22 my car was outright stolen and once again stripped of the sound system and such. Found the car like a week later but it was f***ed up, transmission got the gears all damaged from them trying to steal it I guess.

But when the figs and bust were stolen outta my car this past Saturday I related to you Rough. I just thought "damn Rough, this sucks" because I remembered about what happened to you. But I will find out, its only time thats saving the pricks that stole my stuff.

SpiderHulkThing said:
And on the grand theft figs (and other stuff), that really sucks man. i hope you find the people that did it. Kinda weird that they would steal toys from you. So i guess they were either young people, or maybe somebody from one of the boards has your address and knows you've got a lot of stuff.

Honestly I think it was some punks from around the area that just go in cars and steal whatever. They stole my backpack and a pair of my Nike's too so it wasn't over the figs. The figs and the bust were just there so they probably took them just to take them. The bust was still sealed up in its box with the gold seal on it with thats numbered. It was number 2 outta 500 made. So I'm just waiting for it to pop up on ebay or something.

SpiderHulkThing said:
um...no. that would be you. that movie sucked ***. Go watch it FTB and let me know what you think about it.

And SsM, I hope you have higher standards for women than you do movies.

Go here for reviews FTB. And SsM, check it out to so you know I'm not the only one with "****ty taste in movies".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285531/

5.2/10

God SsM. I just feel bad because now I think even less of you.

Seriously bat, go waste a few hours on this POS so you can give you opinion.

go **** yourself

Hey now kiddies, lets play nice.

I'm the only one allowed to argue, I am the Papa around these parts....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"