Dream project that'll never happen ?

I would love to see the following:

A Legend of Zelda movie done in LOTR style or a Final Fantasy Spirits Within animation style to do for a Zelda film

Anthony Hopkins script that he wrote as a sequel to Hannibal that finally ended the story of Lecter

Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash

A REAL Godzilla movie made by the USA where Godzilla looks like Godzilla destroying the USA

Godzilla vs. Gamera

A Dr. Doom movie where we get to see the world of Latveria and what it is like to be monarch...

Ronin, written by Frank Miller and directed by Darren Aronofsky.

^Kickass film right there!

CAH

C.A.H. said:

CAH

Ronin would be completely badass, but I'd have the 300 crew do it, Aronofsky would take away from Millers vision, where from what we have seen so far, Zack Snyder would keep it loyal.

Here are the comic-centric ideas I posted on that other thread:

- The Ultimates volume 1 and volume 2 - Two movies shot at the same time basically chronicling the fall and eventual redemption of Dr. Bruce Banner through the actions of the Ultimates on the world stage.

- The Hulk vs. The Thing - Black comedy of sorts with plenty of skull bashing fun, them going at it at the beginning then maybe joining up at the last minute, maybe even using the Mr. Fixit hulk.

- Kingdom Come - Self explanatory

- Serenity 2 - But too many died :(

- Tom Strong - Though this license might work better as a tv show-serial.

Title: Robots of Maliness aka Best Movie in the Universe

Written by: No-one really

Directed by: Francis Ford Coppolla

Plot: Two robots go on a rampage of maliness to discover what manliness really is. During there venture they battle pirates, spaceships, dinosauars and feminists.

Starring: Daft Punk as the two robots and ,er, Rachel Leigh Cook

CAH

Aronofsky should make Sandman instead of Schumacher trying to get it. I love to Rodriguez team up with Miller again for Ronin.

Most of them are sequels:

-A LIVE Action Ghostbusters III
-An X3 w/ Cyclops as the central figure (no bashing intended, I like the X3 we got)
-A straight faced MMPR movie in the vein of most sci-fi movies. (it could be done...lol.)
-Independence Day II
-MIB III
-Daredevil II (just for the sake of seein' what else they can do w/ the character)
-Mario Bros. II
-Another Live Action R-rated TMNT movie
-Serenity II
Terminator 4 (I personally don't think this one will ever come off the ground)
-Batman & Superman (for the same reason as above)

That's all I got for now...

I'd LOVE to see a sequel to Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. not a direct sequel, maybe something like the Bond franchise, with only a couple of common threads between films.

and a new girl in each. :D

I would love another Kiss Kiss Bang Bang\

Batman vs Predator
Robocop vs Terminator
Tango and Cash 2
Tango and Cash 3
Army of Darkness 2 (Evil Dead 4)
Tango and Cash 4
Spaceballs 2
Who's Harry Crumb 2
Ghostbusters 3 (With original cast)
Infinity Gauntlet

Roughneck said:
Who's Harry Crumb 2

I'd love to see that, but alas, it just wouldn't be the same without John Candy :(

Roughneck said:
Spaceballs 2

same here, but we could always get a "Spaceballs: The Prequel" :D

My friend and I have always wanted to make a movie where Al Pacino stars as a gruff centaur trying to save his son from some menace.

A Dark Knight Returns adaptation would be great if done right, But I dont see the Superman bit working some how.

Id love to see BeetleJuice 2 as well if written, directed by the old crew, and had Keaton as BeetleJuice obviously.

Freakazoid, directed by Tim Burton. Johnny Depp is optional, but if they could get him to do a good Scottish accent I'd love to see Michael Keaton as Roddy McStewed.

A third sequel to The Creature From The Black Lagoon only done in the same pattern as the others - translation: set the year after the previous film, shot in B/W, and the Gill Man's design remains the same (even though he got all his gills burned off in the last one, they added a throwaway line suggesting he could regenerate). Oh, and Jennifer Connelly playing Julie Adam's character.

I'd Love to see a Live action Teen Titans movie. No idea who I would get for the cast but I think it would be cool

I'd seriously love to see the Dark Elf trilogy come to life, depp as dritz...it could work
Id love to see a matrix prequel
And a really good, X-files movie...thats more freaky, real, and full of suspense. :up:

zelda.

dragon ball z

matrix prequel

Alternate godfather 3 showing the battle between michael and tom for control of the family. Godfather 4 showing the rise of sonny and the fall of the corleone family.

A dream project that will never happen?

An actual Transformers movie based on Transformers. :O

I'm sure its been said...but Arrested Development: The Movie

A dream project that will never happen?

An actual Transformers movie based on Transformers. :O

Which version of Transformers?

Hasbro G1 tech specs
G1 cartoon U.S.
G1 cartoon Japan
Marvel G1 comic U.S.
Marvel G1 comic U.K.
Marvel G2 comic
Hasbro Beast Wars/Beast Machines tech specs
BW/BM-version G1 animated
Botcon/3H BW/BM-G1 comic
Hasbro Robots In Disguise tech specs
RID cartoon U.S.
Dreamwave G1 comic
Hasbro Armada tech specs
Armada cartoon
Armada comic
Hasbro Energon tech specs
Energon cartoon
Energon comic
Hasbro Cybertron tech specs
Cybertron cartoon
Transformers Collectors Club Cybertron comic
Hasbro Alternators tech specs
Takara Binaltech mini-comic
Devil's Due G.I. JOE/TF G1 comic
Dreamwave TF/G.I. JOE G1 comic
IDW G1 comics

I'm sure there are at least a dozen other continuities I'm missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"