Dream project that'll never happen ?

I'd seriously love to see the Dark Elf trilogy come to life, depp as dritz...it could work
Id love to see a matrix prequel
And a really good, X-files movie...thats more freaky, real, and full of suspense. :up:

Getting to see the Underdark, the battle between Drizzt and the Earth Elemental among other scenes would be GREAT! I don't get why studios don't grab up Forgotten Realms books and make them into films? If they took the care and budget that was used for Lord of the Rings they could have an AWESOME and well received trilogy.

Re: Dream project that'll never happen ?

Don't read this. THe more and more you say this about a project you want to happen, the more it won't. Start writing scripts for Transformers, and any other movie you want. Start writing to companies and say "Listen to the fans who get you paid for once!"

You'll get these movies.

Dream project that will happen? A segment in a sequel to Grindhouse.

This thread reminds me of the D.R.E.A.M. project that my school is wasting thousands of dollars building for football training and sports' classes.

Anyways my dream movie is a JLU type movie.

Breakfast of Champions, with Christian Bale as Dwayne, Jeffrey Wright as Killgore Trout and Tom Hanks as the narrator
Survivor with Bradley Cooper as the title character, Isla fischer as the girlfriend and Will Arnet as the brother.
An action movie starring Anne Hathaway and Judi Dench, with Pierce Brosnan as the villain.
a decent videogame movie that's true to the source material but adds more substance to it while keeping true to the heart of the piece.
....hey i can dream can't I?

-A Deadpool movie
-A movie based on "The Darkness" comics
-A Hellblazer movie ("Constantine" isn't even considered)
-A Daredevil Sequel

One of these would be great.

Josie and the Pussycats 2

More pussycats. More rocking. More Rachael Leigh Cook.

Purple Rain 2

More Prince. More Revolution. More jerry curls. (Don't give me that crap about Graffiti Bridge)

Freedy Got Fingered 2

More Freddy. More fingering. More sassuage!

CASE f***ing CLOSED

I'd love to see a movie based on the life of Dusan "Dusko" Popov, a German agent working as a double agent for the British during WW2. He actually warned the american gov't about Pearl Harbor four months before. He was also one of the inspirations for James Bond. Saw a special on him and thought it was reallllly interesting and had a lot of potential

What's THE dream project you'd have wanted the most to have happened, but you know never will ? I'm sure there is one. ;)

Mine ? Well, my personnal favorite is the original War of the worlds, but SFX made by Ray Harryhausen.

Had they hired him in the 50's-60's, and had they let him go lose, we would have had the greatest sci-fi movie of all time.

heinemann1.gif

Imagine WoTW, but with these aliens instead of the flying saucers we got, and in beautiful Harryhausen stop motion, destroying everything in their path.

Heck, had the movie took place in the late 19th century...! Give Ray the time, the money and the staff, and surely, nothing could have stood in his way!

So, that being mine, what's yours ?

Someone did make it. it was direst to DVD. It was being filmed at the same time as the Tom Curise one. I remember seeing the web site for it. Could not begin to tyell you who was in it. No major stars.

a TMNT movie with krang
and
an animated daredevil movie with artwork that resembles the comics

I want a completely faithful, bare-bones adaptation of I Am Legend. Like The Last Man on Earth but executed much better. I wouldn't expect to see another adaptation for another 20-30 years though, since that seems to be the pattern with I Am Legend adaptations.

Another dream project of mine is Tarantino's Inglorious Bastards. I don't think that thing is ever getting made at this point.

The Legend of Zelda trilogy
could be amazing could suck

Operation Citadel. Largest tank battle in history. Budget would exceed World War 2's.

Or a miniseries about World War 2 which covers everything from beginning to end. Budget would exceed god's budget for the earth.

Or a movie about an Immortal who finds (becomes sentient) himself in this world filled with dinosaurs and lives on through man and evolution until he actually witnesses the end of earth.

THE LAST LEGIONARY BY AA HILLER kyle randor is the sole surviovor of the legions of moros a world of mercenary martial artists that were killed by an army called the darkwing the books described kyle's efforts to bring his peoples murderers to justice

Operation Citadel. Largest tank battle in history. Budget would exceed World War 2's.

Or a miniseries about World War 2 which covers everything from beginning to end. Budget would exceed god's budget for the earth.

Or a movie about an Immortal who finds (becomes sentient) himself in this world filled with dinosaurs and lives on through man and evolution until he actually witnesses the end of earth.
Interesting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"