Dream project that'll never happen ?

Kingdom Come

1410_400x600.jpg

This would be the best film ever if done correctly but I just can't see it ever happening. Maybe a cartoon version.

David Fincher - Preacher

Alex Proyas - Passing of the Technomages

Darren Aronofsky - Books of Magic

Roman Polanski - Grave of the Fireflies live action

Luc Besson - Matilda

Richard Kelly - Crime & Punishment

Terry Gilliam - Judgement Day/Apocalypse

Tony Scott - Batman: The Killing Joke

Dark Thor said:
Roman Polanski - Grave of the Fireflies live action

How can you top Isao Takahata ???? Grave of the Fireflies is already a masterpiece, and no other filmmakers could ever hope to accomplish what he did.

My dream project that'll never happen....

....a fantasy epic that includes all races and martial arts influenced fight scenes. Not necessarily like Hero or Matrix. Go watch the intro to Onimusha 3 and you'll see what I'm talking about. And by martial arts, I don't mean limited to Asian martial arts...such as South American, European, African, and Middle Eastern martial arts also.

BH/HHH said:
Kingdom Come

1410_400x600.jpg

This would be the best film ever if done correctly but I just can't see it ever happening. Maybe a cartoon version.

Agreed. And my other ones are:

1) Jason Vs Michael Myers
2) Metal Gear Solid
3) Spirited Away Live Action ( its an anime from Japan )
4) Dragonball Z - Trilogy. (its said some guy is writing a screenplay but It probably wont happen, ever :(.)

BH/HHH said:
Kingdom Come

1410_400x600.jpg

kk.jpg

WormyT said:
i thoght supermans kingdom come insignia had the red "s"emblem on a black field the one in your pic has a red straight line going through it

3dman27 said:
i thoght supermans kingdom come insignia had the red "s"emblem on a black field the one in your pic has a red straight line going through it
No, its NOT the classic red "S" symbol on black. It was a totally redesigned "S".
s.jpg

Super_Child said:
Agreed. And my other ones are:

1) Jason Vs Michael Myers
2) Metal Gear Solid
3) Spirited Away Live Action ( its an anime from Japan )
4) Dragonball Z - Trilogy. (its said some guy is writing a screenplay but It probably wont happen, ever :(.)

Jason vs. Michael hell yes but I want Kane Hodder back as Jason and Brad Loree (Halloween: Resurrection) to reprise his role of Michale Myers for it. The other ones sound good too. My only thing about Dragonball Z trilogy is who the hell do you cast for that. :confused:

terry78 said:
bone1.jpg

bone16.jpg

bone14.jpg

bone.jpg

bone1_p39.gif

Jeff Smith's Bone comic. He planned on it a while back, but said they wanted to make it more "kid friendly." :rolleyes: Either 2D animation or live action.

I would kill for that.

thesaintofkille said:
How can you top Isao Takahata ???? Grave of the Fireflies is already a masterpiece, and no other filmmakers could ever hope to accomplish what he did.

Polanski is not any other filmmaker... he is a ****ing god. I would be up for seeing that.

a live action Read or Die would be boss.

But my ultimate dream project is rather simple... GIVE ME A ****ING SANDMAN MOVIE THAT DOESN'T SUCK!!!!

Live Action version of Myazaki's Nausicaa of the valley of the wind!!!

Easy.
Always wanted to see a retro-60's looking,big budget movie of the New Gods,but no matter what,it'll never be done because now,the public would think it was a lame rip-off of Star Wars when in fact,the opposite is true.
Another reason I hate George Lucas.He has never admitted that he ripped-off Kirby.

May the Source be with you,always.

Adaptation of my favorite play "Our Lady of 121st Street". With a strong cast this could have oscar written all over it. Not that awards matter, but you know.

Oh yes and a good Three Musketeers film and a Sherlock Holmes franchise.

Ooh, Sherlock Holmes would be badass, assuming they could find the right actor.

Hmmm.....I hesitate to say Patrick Stewart, seeing as how Holmes is a guy in his thirties....so.....

Hmmm......

Stories that have potential but have yet to be tapped for the new age -

Sherlock Holmes

Little Nemo in Slumberland(cheap animation flick done a while ago, but I'm talking live action)

At the Mountains of Madness

Isn't the live action series enough? Not that I have a problem with SM, but I'd think that a series would be more satisfying than a movie anyway, and it already exists.

A live-action Batman Beyond movie...:D

And many of Roald Dahl's books being made into movies, directed by Tim Burton (that's why I look forward to the upcoming "Willy Wonka" movie...:))

As well as Sam Raimi and Co. making an eventual sequel to the Spiderman movies based, as close as possible without going away from the movies' storylines, on Adam-Troy Castro's "Sinister Six" trilogy...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"