Dreams? or are they? (spoilers)

Spider-Fan83

with great power...
Reaction score
it was suggested in this movie that Dreams (specifically {but not limited to} Nightmare's) are actually a view of something happening to one of your variants of the multiverse

this might have just seemed like a plot device/ throw-a-way line

tho, it may have been implied that this effects mostly people of magically connection/ or people who've experienced multiverse events.... it was not directly said

but that's actually a pretty big reveal, if this does apply to everyone through-out the MCU

so, what does this mean of other Dream sequence we've seen in preview movies?

have we been seeing glimpse into the multiverse this whole time?

Didn't Stark have nightmares and dreams.
In IWs he did mention a dream with Pepper and such that involved a kid and they eventually had one. Besides Stark I don't think many of the characters have had dreams and he suffered from PTSD from IM1 through A1.

It may only impact sorcerers that can bend realities. I doubt Thor has visions of alternate universes because he like could have experienced them or read about them.

true, Tony did have reoccurring nightmares from his PTSD about what happen to him in A1, what if that was just other variants of him dying/or coming close to death, in the same/similar ways

I don't think the visions (Wanda gave them) in AOU counts as dreams... but its possible that what they saw was actually events of other multiverses (hate to live in the world that Hulk was seeing then)

I absolutely loved this concept and I hope it gets explored further in the future.

it was suggested in this movie that Dreams (specifically {but not limited to} Nightmare's) are actually a view of something happening to one of your variants of the multiverse

this might have just seemed like a plot device/ throw-a-way line

tho, it may have been implied that this effects mostly people of magically connection/ or people who've experienced multiverse events.... it was not directly said

but that's actually a pretty big reveal, if this does apply to everyone through-out the MCU

so, what does this mean of other Dream sequence we've seen in preview movies?

have we been seeing glimpse into the multiverse this whole time?
yes my dreams are other me in other realities.... I wish.

its a cool idea but nah. I think it was only created for this movie and might be used for future movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"