Dressing Your Age

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
One day I showed my mom this shirt I had bought, it was a Ghostbusters shirt, and she told me that I should start "dressing my age". So, is there an age where someone should start dressing a certain way, and what exactly should you wear?

Like, I'm 25, so what exactly is a 25-year-old suppose to dress like?

I wear shirts and sweaters. If anything, I dress like I'm 50 (even though I'm 23). I think I dress nicely.

LoL, I wear comic and video game t-shirts all the time. Nobody ever really says anything to me about my dress style.

I'm 23. Nobody says anything about my comic shirts lol
That's because you're tall and black. :up:

Imo, whatever the f**k they want. I could see maybe some apprehension towards dressing "kid-like" when you're in your 40s, but the 20s....anything goes.

You're only as young as you feel, so I wear diapers.

I still wear KangaROOS...

... that way nobody can steal my lunch money.

I wear t-shirts and pants, have "crazy coloured" hair (most of the time).
I'm 31, no one really says anything, and if 30 year olds are supposed to wear golf shirts and dress slacks then I will NEVER dress my age.

I wear a fedora and dress in button-up dress shirts. And I'm eighteen. So I don't think I can help ya buddy.

I wear a fedora and dress in button-up dress shirts. And I'm eighteen. So I don't think I can help ya buddy.
do you also wear a leather jacket and carry around a whip?

One day I showed my mom this shirt I had bought, it was a Ghostbusters shirt, and she told me that I should start "dressing my age". So, is there an age where someone should start dressing a certain way, and what exactly should you wear?

As long as you're not wearing onesies and what you're wearing fits you, you are dressing your age.

Wait, by onesies do you mean one-piece thermal underwear, because I'm all about that **** when it's cold out. Though my gf thinks it's ridiculous.

Was is glow-in-the-dark? Cause if not, you should upgrade. Non-glow-in-the-dark GBs shirts are little 18-24.

Wait, by onesies do you mean one-piece thermal underwear, because I'm all about that **** when it's cold out. Though my gf thinks it's ridiculous.
OMG! You're dressing like a baby! :eek:

OMG! You're dressing like a baby! :eek:
No, I'm dressing warm.
Me + cold don't mix.
I can wear 2 hoodies, a winter coat and thermals and still be freezing.
It's not like I live in the artic either.

Can't really get away with that thermal underwear down here in Florida. Sweat box city.

No, I'm dressing warm.
Me + cold don't mix.
I can wear 2 hoodies, a winter coat and thermals and still be freezing.
It's not like I live in the artic either.
You dress like a baby and I bet your gf calls you "baby". :o *winks*
So... in winter you must look really... bulky, huh?

You dress like a baby and I bet your gf calls you "baby". :o *winks*
So... in winter you must look really... bulky, huh?

I look, kind of bulky I guess. I'm too skinny to really look bulky (hence me being so cold).
She doesn't call me "baby" just ridiculous.
Baby or not, I'm all about thermals. So comfortable.
Atleast I don't pretend their some superhero costume and act like I'm daredevil or something (well, not when anyone's home atleast).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"