Your perspective on men dressing "fashionable"

honestly, if i saw you dress like the pictures you posted above, i would make fun of you too. nothing matches and the coloring looks off. that kind of style has more of a 'thrown together look' which i think is tacky. personally i wish guys would dress with class like the old Victorian look, or at least wear things with more individuality. but dressing simple with a bit of your own spice looks good to. like blue jeans and a t- shirt can look very nice when done right.

Hey guys. Cash here with a new topic to discuss.

Recently I've been dressing like this.

Tommy+Hilfiger+Spring+2011+Collection.jpg

And when I am in my hometown with a population of a hundred thousand I get a lot of disregard and comments saying "I'm a (insert gay joke here)" or "you try to hard" kind of thing.

But when I head off to a major city like Toronto or New York city i get a lot of compliments and such.

Your thoughts on men dressing out of the norm?
I'd definitely wear the two in the middle. Looks awesome to me.

Seriously, who GIVES A (four letter word) what people think about your own personal fashion taste. As if there aren't enough people in the world who dress and act the same. Be original and most importantly be yourself. And if people are actually saying gay jokes :-)huh:) or telling you "you try to hard" then that reflects on them and how idiotic they are....God forbid someone is a little different than anybody else.

God forbid a straight man wants to dress up nice & presentable without being labeled as a "homo"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"