• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Sci-Fi Dune

Christopher Walken is such a perfect fit for this franchise and after just binging Severance, he definitely still has it as far as screen presence and charisma. He was absolutely fantastic in that show, and I can't wait to see him really chew some scenery in this as The Emperor and under the direction of Villeneuve.

I'd have thought they'd go a bit younger for the Emperor, like an actor in their fifties, maybe sixties at the oldest. But I will never have any problem with Christopher Walken being cast in anything. I hope he gives Skarsgard a run for his money in the creep factor.

snl-christopher-walken.gif

I am House Corrino! Only I sit on the throne!

...can we credit Fat Boy Slim for this casting?

Last edited:
Upon reflection, Walken probably would have been a better Fenring, but since I think he is written out, this will work.

I guess with Walken now being cast in this, there’s not gonna be a third season of The Outlaws (unless they either film it without him, he’ll cameo / not be in as many episodes as usual or he’ll show up sometime in the second half)

I guess with Walken now being cast in this, there’s not gonna be a third season of The Outlaws (unless they either film it without him, he’ll cameo / not be in as many episodes as usual or he’ll show up sometime in the second half)
He's also got Severance going on too. I can't imagine he'll be on the Dune set for a considerably long amount of time since his role isn't that large. The Harkonnens will still be the main villains in Part 2.

Never read the book. I was told the Emperor is very old but looks young. That’s why I’m confused with this (awesome) Walken casting. I was thinking Fassbender, Bale etc would be chosen. But I’m definitely not complaining about this.

So Florence Pugh is official I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"