• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Iron Man DVD Directors Cut??

Hasn't pretty much most Marvel movies come out with extended/Dc cuts? I dont know how many, but it seems like at least over half.

Yes a good chunk of them have. But most of them that did were pretty mediocre and were produced by other studios ie: Fantastic Four, Ghost Rider, Daredevil, Elektra. Plus Spider-man 2.1. Besides that there wasn't any For Spider-man, Spider-man 3, X-men 1-3, and The Hulk.

Maybe there will be reason to see the Norton cut on DVD for Incredible Hulk :D .

I'd be happy if the deleted scenes, well... Figured in the deleted scenes extra on the DVD.

I'd be much happier with a directors cut then an extended cut.
If there was a vision for this movie that Favreau couldn't realize due to time constraints, then hell, that is the movie I want to see because I trust his vision.

But extended cuts are usually movies with the deleted scenes inserted into it, scenes that were deleted because they didn't fit in the first place!

So if anything, the best of worlds would be a directors cut with deleted scenes!!!

Yeah, I'd like to see a director's cut. Producers and budget always hinder what their original concepts or ideas were.

If there was more to the Iron Monger fight, I would love to see inserted back in the film. The fight as it is, doesn't take full advantage two guys in metal suits beating the **** out of each other.

The way I see it, the fight was pretty sensible considering the size differential. It wasn't exactly an even match.

java java java java java java java java

why is my cup shaking? I don't want my coffee shaking!

If there was more to the Iron Monger fight, I would love to see inserted back in the film. The fight as it is, doesn't take full advantage two guys in metal suits beating the **** out of each other.

Agreed, that fight just seemed....incomplete and unsatisfying somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"