Superman Returns HBO to show 13 minute SUPERMAN RETURNS first look...

Mentok

Avenger
Reaction score
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0604/07/index.htm

HBO First Look will premiere on HBO on Monday, June 19 at 10:15 p.m.

Like other HBO First Looks specials, the one for Superman Returns will run 13 minutes.

Other air dates include...

Sunday - June 25 at 11:30 a.m.
Tuesday - June 27 at 10 a.m. and 9:45 p.m
Wednesday - June 28 at 5 p.m.
Thursday - June 29 at 7:45 a.m. and 11:45 p.m.
Friday - June 30 at 10:15 a.m.

Get your TIVO ready.

You scared me!

I thought this was going to be like in a week or something.

:)

VGPOP said:
You scared me!

I thought this was going to be like in a week or something.

:)

Actually the first screening was just on... you missed it :(

:p

lol, when I first saw the thread title I thought you were saying it was going to be on in 13 minutes.

Thanks for the info Mentok :up:

I saw that on Superman Homepage last night. That is pretty damn great. Thanks Tok.

Cool. I was going to get HBO in June to watch Entourage. This trumps it though.
Good stuff.

Looks like I have to sign up again for it.

Cinemaman said:
Can somebody rec it and send it online???
I'm sure it'll be on YouTube, for awhile anyway.

Crap. I'm getting all excited and it's still 2 months away.

I don't have HBO..damn them for showing stuff on a channel I don't have :(

Immortalfire said:
I don't have HBO..damn them for showing stuff on a channel I don't have :(

It will be on the net minutes after its first screening :)

They did the same thing for Begins Much of it will be stuff we have already seen, but some will be pretty new interviews with Routh and Singer for sure...some effects people will chime in...

I am sure we will get alot

Weadazoid said:
They did the same thing for Begins Much of it will be stuff we have already seen, but some will be pretty new interviews with Routh and Singer for sure...some effects people will chime in...

I am sure we will get alot

I hope so.

who cares about this. we need first the trailer. was there any official realese date?

Now heres the problem for me, I want to watch this, but what if something really cool is revealed before the movie?? Ah, who am I kidding, I know I'll plan my whole day around that HBO First Look. Which is kinda sad really. I can't wait, sneak peeks are great!!

Metropolis_Man said:
Now heres the problem for me, I want to watch this, but what if something really cool is revealed before the movie?? Ah, who am I kidding, I know I'll plan my whole day around that HBO First Look. Which is kinda sad really. I can't wait, sneak peeks are great!!

The first looks rarely reveal too much, and they really center around conversation so expect alot of talk from Singer on why , Routh on how he played Superman and Spacey on Luthor.

First looks can be a bit introspective, relating to how the actor/director feels about the character. There will of course be a lot of back patting...Routh saying how great Spacey and Singer are to work with and so forth and so on.

The most they may reveal is a new detail on the SFX, cause hey lets face it plenty there to talk about without giving away too much info

its what happend with begins...lets hope once again..someone puts the file online for peopls like me who will not get to see these programs.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
its what happend with begins...lets hope once again..someone puts the file online for peopls like me who will not get to see these programs.

It will be online. No HBO in England? I always wondered about that.

Showtime029 said:
It will be online. No HBO in England? I always wondered about that.

no dude.. and that ****ing sucks!!!!!

I guess I never thought about it, that's why you're great, you culture me.

How does cable work there?

I canceled HBO, I will have to snag it again. If it doesn't come online I will send you a DVD from work, different region code right?

That's certainly good news as we get HBO here and considering that it also aired a first look for Btman Begins, I am expecting the SR first look to be aired too. Really looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"