Earn $1000.00 for Binge Watching Marvel Movies

Yowza

Sidekick
Reaction score
You Can Now Get Paid $1,000 to Watch Every Marvel Movie
Captain Marvel, there are 21 films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. And, if you’re planning on binging every single movie (sans Captain Marvel) at home before Avengers: Endgame hits theaters, there’s no a chance to make a little cash on the side. CableTV.com is paying one fan to watch all 20 films back-to-back. (Sadly, Captain Marvel is not yet available on Blu-ray so it isn’t part of the promotion.)

Iron Man, and going all the way through Ant-Man and the Wasp, a solid binge of these 20 films can earn you $1000 bucks. Starting with Iron Man, and going all the way through Ant-Man and the Wasp, a solid binge of these 20 films can earn you $1000 bucks. (Which, if we’re being honest, actually seems low?)

CableTV.com is also throwing in a $100 GrubHub gift card, as you’ll definitely work up an appetite watching that much superhero badassery.

It’s a dream assignment for any Marvel superfan, but we crunched the numbers and we’re sorry to say that it’s not exactly a financially lucrative gig,

The total runtime of the 20 films is 42 hours, 52 minutes. Simple division tells us that, excluding the value of the other prizes, you’d make about $23.32 in cash per hour on this challenge. It won’t be enough to put you in Tony Stark’s tax bracket is what we’re saying.

Still, it’s a great way to spend almost two days, particularly if you don’t need much sleep and want to be especially well prepared for the release of Endgame on April 26.

Applications are due on April 15.

If anyone's up for the challenge please share.

Last edited:
Starting my binge marathon

2 nights without sleep just sitting watching this for bit over 40 hours would actually perhaps need medical attention afterwards...

In fact this thread may even get deleted for perhaps linking to something suggesting risky behavior be it the Marvel challenge.

Last edited:
Meh they want social media influencers. Not going to apply.

I'm already on Thor about to start Cap 1

$1,000 to watch every MCU movie, and I don't have to rewatch Captain Marvel?

That's like win-win.

Straight through no stopping.

Last edited:
Meh they want social media influencers. Not going to apply.
Yeah, I definitely have the time to do this and I need the money, but they're clearly going for someone who will actually get them exposure. Not the average joe. I don't even have a twitter. Won't apply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"